Imagine#16- Damon

He was being a jerk so you got him back:

You and Damon were laying on the couch watching Deadpool cause you were bored. It got to a, let's say interesting part, of the the movie and Damon smirked at you.

"No!" You laughed.

"Yes!" He mimicked you

"Stay away from me!" You laughed getting up and running away.

"Never!" He said vamp speeding in front of you.

"You do realize that im like 1000 years older than you and i could kill you in seconds, right?" You smirked

"You do realize that I don't care right?" He smirked back with that cocky smirk of his.

"Alright, I give up." You said putting your hands up and walking away behind me him.

"Haha I wi-" He was interrupted by a sharp pain in his lower back, so he quickly turned around.

"Oops, did that hurt?" You said dropping the sharp piece of wood then walking back to the living room.

"You know, you can be really annoying sometimes." He said walking into the living room still trying to get the splinters out.

"You know you can be a douche bag sometimes." You said turning the tv back on.

"Yea," he paused than vamp sped over to you and leaned in really close to your lips, "but I'm your douche bag." Than he kissed you, and things got just a 'little' heated.

Sorry it's so short, I'm so close to 10k thank you guys so much for reading this book, I remember making it for fun never thinking I would get this many reads. So thank you.