Preferance #28

What you do on Christmas Eve:

Damon: Have some hot chocolate with warm marshmallows and sit by the fire and talk, than watch a Christmas movie, or 5.

Stefan: You put on comfy pyjamas and sit with Stefan on the couch listening to Christmas music and admiring the nice decorated house

Klaus: You watch Christmas movies and drink hot Chocolate, you both admire the Christmas tree and all the special ornaments. Then when you get tired he carries you up to bed and you guys fall asleep

Elijah: You eat candy canes and dance to Christmas music. You both love to spend Christmas alone with eachother, so you'll both cuddle on the couch and just admire each other's presence.

Kol: You usually have a Christmas party with both of your families and all your friends. And you'll all have fun watching Christmas movies and drinking alcohol. When it gets late they all go home and you two go lye down and drift to sleep in each other's arms.

Enzo: You guys get a bite to eat, than go home and snuggle up by the fire place in matching pyjamas and candy cane hot chocolate.

Tyler: You guys go to your family's house and have dinner there. You guys would have dinner and talk about when you were younger. You guys get so tired that you don't want to drive home so you spend the night there and spend the morning with them than drive home.

Jeremy: You guys spend it with Elena and all your girl friends, you guys have a little party with yourselves and then drink until your drunk than you will look out the window and try to find santas sleigh. Then you guys go to sleep and wake up with a huge hangover.

Matt: You guys take a drive around the town, and just admire the beauty of the aroma. You both get a little tired after a bit so you guys go home and cozy up by the fire place and soon fall asleep in his arms.

Alaric: You guys keep busy by going down to the children's hospital to give toys to the sick kids, the find it inspiring when you give a present and their face lights up with joy. Than you go home and cuddle with a movie and a drink.

Kai: You guys are suckers for a good Christmas movie, so you guys watch old Christmas movies and then put music in and dance around the house, until your both too tired to move anymore