Imagine #14- Kol

You turn your emotions off and he gets you to turn it back on:

You had been locked in the Salvatore mansion for 2 weeks now and still refuse to turn it back on. Damon and Stefan have tried everything to get it on but no luck. They had just called Kol your boyfriend of 3 years to try and turn it on, you were hanging off the bed they had in there upside down and fiddling with your hands that were in front of you. You heard someone coming but you didn't care and you were to weak to move.

"Y/n you have a visitor." Damon said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and didn't say anything, he opened the door to let him in and then closed it again then locking it and walking away.

"Y/n, darling talk to me." Kol insisted as you still sat there fiddling with your thumbs. You finally had enough and pulled yourself up and turning around to face him.

"Kol, the youngest original that nobody cares about. You really think you out of anybody can get me to turn it back on when all your capable of is killing and compelling." You said coldly.

"Now y/n that may be right but I'm also capable of sarcasm and loving you." He said sorta sarcastically.

"If you love me then you'll do anything for me." You said as an idea lingered in your mind.

"Well that depends, what would you like me do?" He smirked at you.

"Well first I want you to come here." You said biting your lip. He walked over and sat down beside you and pulled you into a kiss. You put your hands on either side of his head and snapped his neck with one swift move. You searched his body and found a bottle of blood which you downed and then searched for a key which you knew he had on him. You finally found the key and headed for the door and unlocked it, you silently snuck out of the house and headed to find a real drink that you hadn't had in a while.

*Kol's pov*

I awoke with a headache and looked around, the door was wide open and no sign of y/n anywhere. How could I fall for her tricks, I walk out and head upstairs, Damon and Stefan sat on the couch looking normal like they had no clue what's going on.

"Kol, how did it go?" Stefan asked placing his glass of whiskey on the table.

"Um ya about that, she sorta got out." I smiled at them rubbing my hands together.

"What?" Damon asked standing up and looking me dead in the eyes.

"Hey! She snapped my neck and ran out I couldn't do anything to stop her. I said putting my hands up in defeat.

"Here we go again." Damon said tilting his head back and groaning in frustration.

*Your pov*

You had been lying in the road waiting for a car to come drive up to you and you were starting to get bored so you got up and started walking towards town.

You heard a branch snap behind you and without hesitation you vamp sped into the forest beside you. You kept running until you couldn't anymore and eventually stopped in the middle of the forest, you sat on the ground and listened for any movement in the woods.

You heard two people talking and knew it was campers so you went to find them. As you got closer the hunger set in more and more until you couldn't take it anymore and sped to them. You grabbed them from their tents and sucked both of them dry, you felt a lot stronger now but you were still hungry.

"Y/n?" You heard Kol whisper.

"Kol." You said in a snarky tone and turned around to face him.

"I know you can't feel it now but you will feel awful when you turn it back on so why don't you stop before you hurt anyone else." lol said taking a small step closer every so often.

"I don't want to turn it on, ever again." You said turning away from him but bumping into a chest instead. "Damon seriously?"

"Y/n, you remember y/f/n? Right?" He said as Stefan brought your best friend out of the dark, he had her tied up and beside him.

"I-i don't know why what's going on?" You said looking around at everyone.

Just then Stefan snapped her neck. Your body filled with emotions and you collapsed onto the hard ground. You felt Kol engulf you into a hug and you started breaking down.

"I-i killed all those people, i-I'm a a monster!" You sobbed into his chest.

"No your not, it's not your fault you weren't in your right mind." He shushed you.

"And she's dead because of me." You continued to cry

"She's not dead." Damon said walking out behind you.

"Wh-what do you mean."

He smirked and pulled her hand up.

"Oh. My. God! I hate you all." You tried to say in a happy voice but you were still crying so you couldn't.

"I love you." Kol said pulling you into a kiss

"I love you too."