10

//Calum//
Over the past week, I'd been trying my best to flirt, but not in an obvious way. I'd just compliment her whenever she looks really pretty, which was all the time but I couldn't tell her that because she'd think I was weird. I can't help that every time I see Megan, my heart skips a beat with excitement and always had done.

We were currently sat in a café drinking coffee and talking about collage which was starting in a couple of weeks. I sat with my head resting in my hands as she spoke about something. I felt bad for not listening but I was just sat staring at her, which sounded weird but wasn't. "Calum, did you hear anything if what I just said?" She asked. "Sorry, I zoned out for a minute." I smiled.

She sighed, but smiled back. "I was talking about going shopping tomorrow for school supplies. We start collage in two weeks and we need to be organised." She explained. "Yeah, sure." I nodded, happy to be spending another full day with Megan.

-

//Megan//
Over the last week, Calum had been giving me a lot of attention. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't hate it. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Calum was my best friend and to be spending so much time with him was great. After eating dinner in a fast food restaurant we got on the way home, we came home, changed into our pyjamas and sat watching movies under a duvet.

"What time do we have to go school shopping tomorrow?" Calum rubbed his eyes. "Whenever you want, it's not like we have anything else planned." I smiled before watching the movie.

//Calum//
My gaze switched between the tv and Megan. I didn't know if it was weirding her out or not so I forced myself to focus on the film. Not long after, I looked over to see Megan was asleep on my shoulder. I quietly switched off the tv and picked her up carefully, placing her back into her bed and pulling the duvet over her before getting into my own bed.

From: Megan
Thanks for carrying me to bed, i was too lazy to walk :D x

To: Megan
You little shit, I should've just left you x

From: Megan
Yeah whatever, you wouldn't just leave me there, freezing on the sofa;) x

To: Megan
You're probably right x

From: Megan
I'm always right :):):) x

I locked my phone and placed it on the nightstand. "Goodnight Megan!" I shouted, only loud enough for her to hear.
"Goodnight Calum!" She shouted back.
"I'll see you in the morning!"
"Shut up Calum!" She laughed. "I love you!"
"I love you too idiot!" She shouted before I knew she was falling asleep. It pained me knowing I was confessing my love every time I told her I loved her, but she was telling me she loved me as a friend.

-

Poor Calum:( ily

Chapter released: Saturday 15th October.
Next chapter: Saturday 22nd October.