28

"What if your parents hate me?" Luke asked nervously. "They won't hate you. Yeah, they might not be keen that you're a couple of years older but that's something they'll get over." I smiled, hugging him before we entered the living room.

Luke and I had been officially dating for a couple of weeks now and my parents wanted to meet him as my boyfriend. They'd bumped into him a couple of times over the years and said a quick hello, but haven't met him properly.

"Mom, Dad. Luke's here." I smiled as we both entered and sat down on one of the sofas together. "Nice to officially meet you Luke." Mom smiled. "Yeah, good to meet you." Dad added. Luke had a slightly awkward conversation with my parents before dinner was ready and I persuaded my mom to let me eat in my room.

"Could that have gone any worse? I definitely messed up. They hate me. They're not going to let you see me ever again." Luke went on. "Will you please calm down. They definitely don't hate you, okay? They really like you, I can tell."

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded with a laugh. "I promise. You'll definitely get an invite to our Christmas Eve party in a couple of weeks." I said. "Well, i do like Christmas, and I also like party's."

//

"I'll see you on Saturday, yeah?" Luke asked and I nodded before he pressed a kiss to my cheek. I waved him goodbye and shut the door.

"I don't know, she seems happy with Luke now. Maybe she's just moved on from Cal." I heard my dad saying. "In my opinion, she loved on a little fast. It takes time to fall in love." Mom added.

I decided to stop the conversation by walking into the living and going to the kitchen. "So, do you like Luke?" I asked, taking a glass and filling it up with water from the tap.

"He seems like a nice boy." Mom nodded and Dad agreed.

"Cool, well I'm going to go to bed." I said. "Goodnight darling." Mom smiled.

I made my way upstairs and changed into my fluffiness onesie since it was getting cold at night now.

From: Cal
Why does your Facebook say gore in a relationship???

To: Cal
Because I am?? What's it got to do with you anymore??

From: Cal
Because you're my friend Megs, I was your boyfriend

To: Cal
Exactly, was. I can date whoever I want.

From: Cal
So you're dating the guy who basically just used you for sex when he got bored of his girlfriend. Hope you and your new boyfriend are very happy together!

To: Cal
He didn't use me!! Delete my number Calum

From: Cal
Just what I was going to do