Chapter 2: 'Suprise?'

We went inside Lay Oppa's ward and saw Lay watching a movie on his laptop.

     "Hey Hyung!" Sehun jumped on the bed beside Lay.

      "Hey Sehun! Be careful, you might injure Lay Oppa more!" I scolded Sehun like I'm his mother.

      "Ah neh, oemma!(Yes, mom!)" Sehun said teasingly then everyone laughed.

       I looked at Lay Oppa and gave him a basket full of fruits."I got you some fruits here."

       "Oh, thank you Jae! How nice of you!" Lay smiled, showing off his adorable dimples.

This is Zhang YiXing or Lay(nickname). He's Chinese and he is studying here in Korea. He's very good-looking and his dimples were as adorable as himself.

Sehun sat besides Lay Oppa while me and Kai sat on the sofa. Kai lie down on the sofa and he used my lap as his pillow.

     "Hey!" I yelled at Kai.

      He ignored me and he kept playing games in his phone.

      "Hey Kai! Get off me!"

       "Just a second, I'm feeling tired." He said, without looking away from his phone.

      "Feeling tired, huh?" I raised my right eyebrow upward.

      "Yeah, yeah.. Anyway, aren't you feeling lonely living on your 'mansion' alone?"

      "Well, yeah.. but I got used to it now." I smiled a little.

      "Ah really?.. Well you know, Sehun.." He stopped playing games in his phone and put his phone back inside his pocket but his head were still on my lap.

      "So what about Sehun?" I asked impatiently then I looked at Sehun who is having a laugh with Lay.

      "Well, he needs somewhere to go.. the apartment he was staying in was getting expensive by the month and he doesn't have enough money to pay for it anymore. He approached me one day and asked for my help but I can't help him.. Dad doesn't like him in the house so would you help him? His our friend anyway.." Kai pleaded, still his head was on my lap.

      "Of course, I'd help him.. but why didn't he tell me all of these?" I asked, looking for answer.

      "I don't know, maybe he got shy towards you?"

      "Shy?.. Why? I'm his friend also right?" I frowned at the fact that Sehun, my friend, never approach me for any help.

      "Come on, don't frown!" He poked my cheeks. "Just go talk to him later, ok?" He smiled.

      "Ok." I smiled.

We spent the whole day at the hospital and when night time comes, we decided to go home so we bid Lay goodbye.

As we left Lay's ward, we went down and  looked fo Kai's car in parking lot.

Kai was driving so fast no wonder, we're already here at Sehun's apartment. Sehun got out of the car.

      "Thanks for the ride hyung! Good bye guys." He closed the passenger's door.

      "Wait!" I shouted. I got out of the car as well and bid Kai goodbye. "Thanks for the ride, Bye Kai."

      "Ok, bye!" Kai responded.

Kai's car lurched forward as soon as Sehun and I got out of the car. Sehun looked at me with a complete shock on his face. I turned to face Sehun.

       I raised my right eyebrow upward."YAH! Oh Sehun. What's with that face? Huh?" I pointed his face using my index finger.

      "Ah, W-what are you doing here? You should be home right now.."

      "I'll help you pack up--"

       He cutted of my sentence. "Pack up? H-huh?" He looks confused.

       "Yeah.. so unlock the door and we'll pack your things up!"

       "B-but..." He mumbled.

       "NO MORE BUTS!! Come on!" I pushed him towards the door.

       "W-wait!" He yelled.

       "What now?" I stopped pushing him, looking so pissed.

       "Just tell me what is this all about, please Jae.."

       "I thought, I'm your friend!" I exclaimed with my face frowning.

       "Yeah.. Of course--"

        I cutted his sentence off again. "Then, why didn't you tell me that you're having trouble with regards to your apartment?"

Sehun was silence by my question and looked at the ground.

        "Hey.. I can help you.. you can stay at my place.. It's FREE!" I emphasized the word 'Free' then smiled.

        "I don't want to cause you any trouble.." He said, still looking at the ground.

        "Sehunnie!~" I patted his back lightly. "You're not causing me any trouble.. We've been friends for 6 years now so feel free to ask for my help and I'll help you with the best I can do."

        He lifted his head and smiled.

We entered Sehun's apartment and I helped him pack his things up. After packing up, we went outside his apartment and waited for a cab to pass by infront of us.

-----

We got out of the cab and arrived at my place. I was about to unlock my door, then I realized it was already unlock. I twisted the doorknob, slowly opening the door. It was very dark, so I turned on the lights and as I turned on the lights confetti fell from the ceiling. Where do these confetti came from?

"SUPRISE!"