Chapter 22: It's her..

As what I promise to Tao, I told him that I'll pay him a visit today and of course, my boyfriend 一 which is Luhan ♥ω♥ decided to come with me.

---------

As Luhan and I arrived at the hospital, we immediately went towards Tao's ward and we saw him there sleeping.

     "He's asleep." Luhan stated.

     "Yeah, should we go?" I asked my boyfriend.

     "It's up to you." Then he smiled sweetly.

We were talking, until a guy entered the room with a food on his hands. He doesn't seem to like a nurse or a doctor.

     "Oh, hi! Are you Tao's friends as well? I didn't know you'll come, I only bought food for Tao." The freakishly tall guy said as he shooted us his charismatic smile.

     "Well, yeah. That's okay. We had our bteakfast. We're just here to visit him." I said smiling brightly. "Oh, we didn't catch your name."

     "Right, I'm Wu Yi Fan but just call me Kris." He introduced himself.

     "Hi, I'm Shin Jaehan but I prefer you call me Jae." I smiled.

     "And I'm Luhan... Just Luhan, and I'm Chinese as well." He smiled at Kris. So cute. "So when will be Tao's operation?"

     "The Doctor said it will be this afternoon. Tsk, he still feel so damn weak. I pity my friend." Kris said, as he feel sad for his friend.

     Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

Then we heard Kris' phone rung and he excused himself to us so that he could answer his phone call.

     "Excuse me. I just need to take this."

     "Sure."

He turned around and talked to the person on the other line.

As he finished his conversation on the phone, he faced us again.

     "I'm sorry about that. It's my wife, she called and she said she'll visit Tao with our 3-year-old baby boy." Kris said proudly.

     "Woo, wife? You're married?" Luhan asked suprisingly.

     "Yes." He asnwered shortly.

     "Oww. So cute, you have a baby! I can't wait to meet them."

As we waited for Kris' family. I immediately apologized to Luhan.

     "Hey, Oppa."

     He looked at me and said. "Yes?"

     "I'm sorry.. that we wasted so much time.. we should be looking for Stella, but instead we're here in the hospital.. I'm sorry.."

     Luhan smiled. "Don't feel bad." He held my hand and said. "I told you, I don't want to find her anymore.. You're the only one I want and need right now. No One Else." He emphasized the word No one else. "Don't worry, We'll go home tonight. Okay?"

     I nodded. "Thank you, Oppa!"

----------

After awhile, we saw a lady holding a kid on her hands and Kris approached her.

She must be his wife..

Oh, wait.. It's her..

    "It's really her." I whispered to myself.