Chapter 16: Suho's Planning a Party?

Suho's P.O.V.

     "I'm home guys!" I shouted so that everyone can hear me.

     "Hyung,  you're here!" Baekhyun said,  welcoming me.

      "Where's the others?"

      "Kyungsoo Hyung is in the kitchen. He just arrived from the grocery store, while Chen and Xiumin Hyung is still asleep." Baekhyun answered.

       I nodded and shouted once more but louder than before. "GUYS,  I'M HOME!!"

Everyone went towards me, and even the two sleepyheads woke up, still looking sleepy.

     "What's going on, Hyung? Why are you shouting?" Kyungsoo asked.

     "Do you really need to woke us up?" Xiumin asked as he rubbed his large eyes.

     "I got some great news for you guys!" I said enthusiastically.

     "Really? Great news?" Luhan exclaimed.

     I nodded.  "Yeah guys! Finally, Dad allows me to work as the Vice President in our company! Aren't you happy?"

     "And? Maybe it's a great news for you but not for us,  Hyung." Chen said.

     "Come on guys! I was gonna tell you the best part but since--"

      Chanyeol interrupted me, quickly. "What's the best part,  Hyung?"

      "Dad gave me the keys to his resthouse.. so that means--"

       "PARTY!!" We all shouted in unison and we kept in jumping around like crazy!

       "When will be the party held, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked happily.

       "Hmm.. How about tomorrow night? Sounds good?"

       "Woah, tomorrow night already?" Xiumin asked, looking very surprised and happy at the same time.

        "Yeah! Sounds good, right?" I asked.

        "Very Good!!  Yeah, I'm freakin' excited!" Baekhyun said.

*Next Morning*

Jae's  P.O.V

I was eating my breakfast and drinking my milk peacefully in the kitchen until my Mom approached me and handed me a letter.

      "Dear,  a letter for you. I saw it outside the door. Looks like a letter from the boys next door, go read it!"

       I took the letter from her hand.  hm, what is this letter all about??

I opened the letter and read it carefully.

{{ Hey Jae!

  It's me Suho!  I'd like to invite you to my party tonight. :D Luhan Hyung even volunteered to pick you up.  So, we'll wait for you, Okay? IF YOU DON'T COME, WE'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN. Haha. Just kidding...  but you know what I mean. Bye! See you later! }}

Party? What's the occasion? Why is he throwing a party?  Hm... Well, he's a rich kid...  Can't argue with that! Haha.

But what am I going to wear?
I'm not good in fashion.

I quickly went upstairs and opened my wardrobe to look for some adorable dresses.

     "Ha! Found one! Wait.. I remember this dress...  Kai Oppa gave it to mean year ago."

Why did he gave me a dress? Hm,  Hm..

    "Right, it's because I did his project in Math back in Middleschool and he got a perfect grade." Thanks to me!  "He's so happy, he decided to buy me a dress!" Aww.. Kai!

It was a colored-peach dress. This dress was 5-inch above my knee.  Too short? Should I even wear this tonight? I don't want people glaring at me as soon as I enter the party..  Nevermind, I'll just ask Luhan Oppa what he thinks about this dress..  Later..

........................................................................

Done and Done!  :)

Please do comment!  Pretty please! I want to know what you guys think. :)

Bye! 

•Arran is out!  Peace!