Chapter 27: First Date

I was waiting for Luhan at the park because he told me that we'll have a picnic today and an hour has passed and he hasn't arrive.

It's our first date, and he's not coming?

I just sighed at that thought and leaned my back at the big oak tree behind me, and closed my eyes for awhile and unconsiously, I drifted to sleep.

Luhan's P.O.V.

I was running my way to the park because I know, I'm an hour late to our date.

    "Why am I so stupid?" I asked myself and mentally slapping myself out of disappointment.

If it wasn't for Xiumin Hyung, I am not going to be an hour late.

Flashback~

     "Hey, Lulu. Are you sure, you'll be wearing that on your first date with Jae?" Xiumin asked pointing his index finger at my clothes with his right eyebrow upward.

     "Yeah. Is it bad?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror. Well, I am wearing a white polo shirt and a white pants with a pair of my favorite dark blue sneakers. Is it too formal?

     "Yeah. It's bad. BAD."

     "Ah? What's wrong about this clothes?"

     "It's not suited for a first date in the park. Here, let me help you, okay?"

And there, he started looking for more appropriate clothes on my wardrobe and throw it to my face.

      "Go, try this!"

»»» Fast Forward «««

After he handed me a lot of clothes, I ended up looking like a swagger. I'm not going  to describe it anymore, I don't think it suits me. ㅠ..ㅠ

I looked at my wristwatch and cursed myself. "Oh shit, shit! I'm late, Hyung! I need to go now, Bye!"

End of Flashback~

And finally, I arrived at the park; panting, sweating and gasping for air.

     "Where's Jae?" I asked myself while my eyes roamed around the park.

My eyes stopped roaming around once, I saw a girl sleeping comfortably, leaning her back against the big oak tree behind her. I smiled to what I saw and walked towards her.

Once I reached the big oak tree, I sat down beside her and put her head on my lap so that she could sleep more comfortably.

While she was sleeping, I patted her head and whispered to her(eventhough I know she can't hear me because she's asleep.) "I'm sorry for making you wait, Jae. I'm sorry." I sighed deeply, after saying those words.

Jae's P.O.V.

The time I opened my eyes, I saw the blue sky and the fresh green leaves of the tree. Why am I lying here?

I sat up and looked at the person beside me. "Oppa! You're here!"

     "Good Morning, Sleepyhead." He ruffled my hair and sat much more closer to me.

     "Why didn't you wake up? You shouldn't have seen me sleeping and snoring." I said, feeling embarrassed.

    "Don't feel embarrassed, baby! You look so damn cute and adorable when you're sleeping." He pinched both of my cheeks in a playful manner.

     "Oh you! Don't act sweet infront of me. You still owe me an explanation." I said as I removed his hands from my cheeks. "...And why are you late, aye, Mr. Luhan?" I crossed my arms over my chest and impatiently waiting for his explanation.

     He sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. It's because of Xiumin Hyung. It's all his fault. He forced me to try new clothes again and again until I unconciously forgot the time. I'm sorry. Really, I am." He explained as he keep his head down. "Are you mad at me?"

     I shook my head. "Of course no, I'm not mad. I understand, I believe in you. I know you're not lying." I smiled at him and he smiled back in return. "Just promise to me that you'll be earlier next time, okay?"

    He nodded quickly and did a playful salute. "Yes Ma'am!" He smiled widely and hugged me. "I'm just really sorry."

------------

Luhan and I started eating and talking happily when a suprising incoming call interrupted us.

     "Hello?"

     *"Jae. Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you and Luhan's precious time with each other. I just need to tell you something."

It's my Mom.

      "What is it, Mom?"

      *"It's about.. Sehun and.."

      "Mom? What is it?"

      *I heard her sigh and spoke again. "Lay sent me a message and--"

       "Really? Lay Oppa? What did he say? Oh, I miss those guys. I haven't talk to them since I left. Aren't they mad at me? Is he--"

       *My mom cutted me off and said. "He said, Sehun wasn't fine. He had an accident."

       "What?!"