Chapter 23: Kris is right!

Chapter 23:  Kris is right!

     "It's really her." I whispered to myself.

Luhan looked at where I was looking and I know he knows that lady.

     "Stella.."

Then, Kris with his kid and wife appoached us and he introduced them to us.    

     "Ah, so this is my wife.. Stella Thomas-Wu and this is my kid, Charlie Wu." He introduced his family to us with a bright smile on his face.

     "Oh, hi! I'm Jae." I introduced myself to Stella and their kid.

     "Hi, nice to meet you." Then she shook my hand and smiled. Damn it, she's pretty! I can't help to be insecure.●﹏●

     "Hi Stella." Luhan greeted.

     "Hi, Luhan.." She greeted Luhan as well.

     "You know each other, sweetheart?" Kris asked Stella happily, with his arm around her waist.

     "Yeah.." She anwered nervously.

     "When did you guys meet?" Kris asked again, happily.

     "Oh, sweetheart.. He was 一"

     "I met her back in China, when she stayed there, and we're acquaintance." Luhan interrupted her with a lie.

     "Right. Acquaintance.." She said then sighed deeply.

The atmosphere got really awkward after they talked. Fortunately and perfect timing, Tao woke up and all our attention was locked to him.

     "Tao, finally you woke up!" I gladly said that to him.

     He yawned then stretched his long arms. "Yeah.. You guys are all here! Hey Jae, Luhan, Kris, Stella and hey Charlie!" He greeted all of us happily.

Kris with his kid, Charlie and I walked towards Tao's bed and have a little chat.

       "Oww, Charlie's so cute.. Hi, Charlie" I said as I caressed Charlie's shoulders.

       "Hi." Charlie said adorably. Ohh! He's so damn cute, I wanna eat him! Well, not literally but you know what I mean. Then Charlie hugged me tightly.

      "He wants you to carry him." Kris smiled.

     "Oh, really? OK!" I carry Charlie with both of my soft hands.

As I was carrying Charlie, I saw Luhan and Stella having a serious conversation with each other.

     "Hey, are you okay?" Tao snapped me away from looking at those two.

     "Ah, I'm fine." I answered, still carrying this cute 3-year-old kid. He's kinda heavy but whatever, he's still cute.

     "Are you jealous, sweety?" Kris whispered, as he wiped Charlie's saliva away using a soft towel.

     "Me? Jealous.. Psh.." Denial, right? "How about you Oppa? Aren't you jealous?"

     "Why should I? I have my trust on her." Kris said, smiling so bright.

     "Well, you know each other for a long time now so.."

     "Oh not really. It's just an arranged marriage."

     "WHAT?"

     "Arranged Marriage. You never heard of it?"

     "Of course, I've heard of it.. but you too seems to be okay with it."

     "Yeah.. I know, right?" He smiled. "So for you, sweety.." he pointed the tip of my nose using his index finger. "..you better put your trust on your boyfriend, if you want your relationship to last longer."

     "You know, you're right!... Thanks!" I smiled at him then looked at Luhan and Stella again.

Kris is right! Definitely right.

I know Luhan will NEVER leave me.. right?

*Sigh* I do hope so..