Chapter 21: A Lot of Things Happened Today

I dialled Mom's phone number and told her that I'll be having a 'little trip' with Luhan and she's fine with it.

----------

I recall what I said to Luhan yesterday and I sighed.

"Why did I even offer him to find her?"

I hysterically asked myself as I was walking around my room in circle.

What if we do find her?..   For sure, Luhan will choose her over me. What will happen to me? I thought first love is something sweet and everything sweet but I already felt the bitterness creeping in me. I sighed again as I covered my face with the pillow and scream. "I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!"

I put down the pillow on my bed and fixed myself. I got my small luggage and went outside. I saw Luhan waiting for me inside his car. I immediately skipped towards his car and climbed inside the passenger's seat.

     "Hi Oppa! Are you ready?" I asked happily, trying to cover up the sadness I'm feeling right now. "So where should we find her first?"

     "Ah, here." He handed me a paper of a place outside Paris, I think. Is this another city? "That was the place, I last heard of her."

There was silence inside the car as Luhan started driving. He looked damn serious. What is he thinking?

I don't want to think too much, so I decided to sleep for now..

Luhan's P.O.V

I tried focusing on the road but my mind wasn't cooperating with me right now. I'm nervous as ever. I could feel my hand sweating. What if do find her? Who will I end up with? Everytime I with Jae, I felt really happy, the happiness I never felt before and when every minute passes by with her, the more.. I fell in love with her.

Love? Could it be? Well, it's possible but I only thought I liked her? Damn this emotions! It's driving me crazy. Now, I'm more confused than ever!

I looked at her and she's asleep, leaning her head against the window. She's very beautiful. The face I can't get enough of. The lips I want to kiss everyday of my life. The hands I want to hold every hour of my life. The body I want to hug every minute of my life and most importanly, the girl I want to love with the rest of my life.

I locked my gaze on her sleeping innocent face when suddenly...

     BAAANG!!! 

That noise snapped me back to reality. What the 一 Oh no! I hit someone!

Jae quickly woke up because of the loud, disturbing noise then asked me, panicking. "W-what happened?"

     "Ah 一" She didn't even wait for me to answer and immediately got off the car and help the person I hit.

     "Are you okay?" She asked the person I hit. He looks scary, though! He's carrying a big black backpack full of deadly weapons(?). Why is he carrying stuffs like that? Is he a killer?

The guy sat up and looked at Jae, giving her an eye contact. Geez! 

     "Jae?" He called.

     Jae's eyes widened. "Tao?"

They know each other?

The guy smiled at Jae, then tried standing up but he couldn't. Jae looked at me, giving me a 'help-me-get-him-inside-the-car look.'