Chapter 6(ReUpload): "Jae is leaving?!"

A/N:  Hi! I decided to re-upload this chapter again because I did a lot of mistakes.. I'm very sorry.. *did a 90° bow*

I promise to do well next time. :D

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Chapter 6: 'Jae is leaving?!'

Sehun's P.O.V.

              I got home after a tiring day at the cafe. I was about to open the door, when I suddenly heard Jae and Junhee Ahjumma talking to each other.

              "OK, I'll go with you in France."

It's Jae..

               "Thank you, dear!"

I quickly opened the door angrily. They both turned their attention towards me.

               "Sehun dear.. You're home... Are you tired?"  Junhee Ahjumma asked me.

I didn't answer and glared at Jae.

                "Sehunnie...  Are you okay?" Jae asked me. She came near me then she put her left hand on my shoulder.

I arrogantly removed her hand from my shoulder. "I'm tired, I'll go upstairs!"

I walked away from them and went upstairs. I locked myself inside my room.

Why didn't She tell me she's leaving? I was really pissed off.

     *knock-knock*

I heard someone knocked behind the door. I knew It's Jae...

                   "Sehunnie, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" Jae said as She keeps knocking the door.

I immediately opened the door and gave her my 'death glare'.

                     She looked at me scared. "S-Sehunnie.. Are you m-mad?"

My heart softens as soon as She stare at me with those beautiful and sparkly brown orb of hers.

                      I sighed. "I'm not mad.. but why didn't you tell me your leaving?" I asked her calmly.

                      "It happened so suddenly..  Even I...I was surprised when my Mom told me that earlier... I'm Sorry Sehunnie.."

                        I already felt tears forming in my eyes. "So... When are you leaving?" I said forcing my tears not to fall.

                        "Tomorrow..  Morning.." She said as She keep her head down.

                        "Tomorrow morning already?" I exclaimed. The tears forming in my eyes suddenly fall and rolled down on my cheeks.

                         "Sehun...  Why are you crying?" She came near me and wiped away my tears using her thumb. "Don't cry Sehunnie.. I'm not going to stay in France forever.. and of course there's Skype, Facebook, Twitter.. communication will be easy for us.." She smiled.

                          I smiled as well. "We should tell Kai and Lay about this, don't you think?"

She nodded and smiled sweetly.

-----------

                     "Guys, Hey!" Kai greeted as Lay and him finally arrived.

                      "Hi guys.." Jae greeted the two.

                      "Lay Hyung, your foot is a lot better now. " I said, pointing at Lay's right foot.

                      "Well yeah. I'm a lot better now!" He smiled.

                      "So, what's going on? Kai  piped up with both of his hands on his pockets.

I looked at Jae, who looks upset and sad.

                      "Hey Jae. What's wrong? Kai put his arm around Jae's shoulder. Does he really need to do that? -.-

                       Jae looked at Kai and said "I was just going to tell you something.." She gulped.

                       "What is it?" Kai asked impatiently.

                       She looked the three of us and sighed. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning.. I'm goi- "

                       "Where are you going?" Kai. interrupted Jae , who looks very shocked and mad at the same time.

                        "I'm.. I'm g-going to France..  " Jae stuttered as she kept her head down.

                        "Why? Why do need to leave? Why so suddenly?" Kai immediately asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

She explained it to us every little detail why should she go to France.. It's because of Junhee Ahjumma.. She really loves her Mom so much that, She immediately agreed to her Mom..

I saw Kai removed his arms around Jae's shoulder, turned his back to Jae and sat on the couch. Kai's expression changed,  we can see he's really mad.

Kai and Jae were childhood friends, so they know every little thing about each other. They were bestfriends since their childhood. As a matter of fact, I envy Kai..

Kai is rich, talented, and a guy every girl wished of having... Unlike me.

Jae's crying face snapped me back to reality. I was about to hug her and comfort her but Lay already hugged her first. Tsk, Just Great! I said to myself sarcastically.

                           "It's Okay... Stop crying.. You know how Kai doesn't like this kind of surprises.." Lay told Jae, still in-touch with the hug.

Jae just nodded as she wiped her own tears. Lay pulled away from the hug and tapped her shoulder. "Give Kai some time to understand this situation, OK?"

                        "What else does he didn't understand?" Jae asked. "He should be the first one to understand me, because he's my bestfriend and yet- "

                         Lay cutted her off. "He just can't let you go.."

So am I, I can't let her go... but I need to because I love her... not just as friends but I love her more than that..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:  Hope you guys like it.. I updated 3 chapters in one go!

Please support my fanfiction and Exo as well.. :)

Vote, Comment, Share If you want to..

You can follow me as well, if you want to. Hihi! ^^