Chapter 12: Luhan's Ex-girlfriend

Luhan's P.O.V

Its Her.

After seeing her photo, I felt sad again..

I don't want to remember her anymore.. I want to forget her now...

but I still miss her..

Suho's P.O.V.

   "CHEN!! KIM JONGDAE!! ... OOH, THAT KID!! WHAT A PRANKSTER!!"

I heard Luhan hyung shouted, calling out Chen's name.

From the kitchen, I immediately run upstairs to check on Luhan hyung. Why did he scream?

The door was widely open and I saw him staring at something.. Its a photo.

  "Hyung, what's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked him calmly.

He hid the photo behind his back and nodded. "Ah, yeah. I'm alright. Nothing's wrong." He answered nervously. I can see him sweating. Hmm?

   "Okay then, but what's behind your back?" I asked, slowly walking towards him.

   "N-nothing." He responded, while walking backwards nervously.

I stopped walking and so did he. "It's Stella, right?"

Stella Thomas, Luhan hyung's french ex-girlfriend. She's two years older than Luhan hyung. He said they met in China. That's all I know. I didn't how they broke up, he didn't like talking about his past anyway..

He hesitated answering so he just nodded.

   "I thought you already moved-on, Hyung?"

   "Yeah, I did, I did! Actually, I'm starting to like someone now but some part of me still misses her.. It's really confusing!"

    "Oh, Hyung.. There's nothing wrong missing her but you need to forget now. She hurted you once. Face reality Hyung, she's gone already, she already left you." I told him calmly.

     "I know, you don't need to rub it in my face!" Luhan sounded mad.

     "Hyung.. I'm sor--"

     "Just get out, Suho. Please.."

     "Hyung.."

     "Get out, will you?" Luhan said,slightly teary-eyed.

     "Ok, hyung.." I walked my towards the door, and closed it gently.