Chapter 4: Sehun's Reminiscence

Chapter 4:  Sehun's Reminiscence

....It's Me and Jaehan, 2 years ago. We posed with a V-sign and smiling ear-to-ear. Her head was resting above my left shoulder.

...Oh, Jae ..

Flashback~

              °Valentine's Day°

  Kai and Lay have their own dates except for me and Jae.

Should I ask her on a date?

What if She rejects me?

As I was thinking those things, my phone suddenly rung.

             "Hello?"

             "Sehunnie ~.. It's me, Jae!"

             "J-Jae?" I stuttered. "Ah, why did you call me?"

             " Hm..  It's because I'm bored! Are you busy? Can we do something?" She pleaded.

              "Ah, what do you want to do?"

              "Let's go to the arcade!"

               "Ah, sure! Sounds fun!"

We both hung up and I suddenly scream.

               "AHHHHHH!!!!"

              "Sehun,  Inhale~ Exhale~" I talked to myself, looking at my reflection  in the mirror. "Is this consider a date?... Well, It's Valentine's Day after all.. so why not? .." I sighed.

----------

I run my way to the arcade and I saw Jae from afar, I waved my hand so she could see me, and after a split second, she saw me.. so she waved her hand as well.

           I stopped in front of her. I was sweating and gasping for air.  "I'm s-sorry.. I-I'm late.." I said panting hard.

          Her hands are crossed below her chest. "You're five minutes late, Sehunnie!... As a punishment, you'll treat me!" She did a cute-slash-evil laugh.

          I chuckled. "What? So unfair! Anyway, let's go inside the arcade first OK?"

          She nodded quickly and cutely.

We went inside the arcade and had some fun, played some games, won some tickets and trade the tickets we've won into a big blue Teddy bear.

As we finished having some fun at the arcade, we went to a nearby restaurant to buy something to eat.

We already ordered our food, and after a couple minutes, the waiter arrived with our food.

            "It looks appetizing, Sehunnie! ~" She said as She sniffed the aromatic scent of the large burgers and fries on the table. "Sehunnie, sit beside me." She patted the empty seat next to her. "Let's take a picture, I want to remember this day with you." She showed her signature 'eye-smile'

Degeun. Degeun. Degeun.

'I want to remember this day with you.'

Her sentence kept replaying in my mind. Even her face,  her smile, her eyes ..

Everything..

She blew my mind.

I snapped myself back to reality and followed what she told me a while ago.

I sat next to her and we were doing silly poses and aegyo in front of her phone.

             "Yiee! We're so adorable,  Sehunnie!" She giggled. " I hope, we stay like this forever, no worries, having fun and most importantly friends forever!" She smiled happily.

Friends forever??

I suddenly felt sad, when She said that..

I can't believe how 2 simple words could broke my heart easily.

I didn't know how to respond to what she said so I just nodded and fake a smile.

End of flashback~

I looked at the photo again and sighed.

And since that Day, I never confess to her and I don't think I have the confidence to do it..

(A/N: Sorry for the long flashback. XD )