Chapter 25: 'Interlocked with each other'

Jae's P.O.V.

Yeah! Finally, we're home! We're back after a long time, 10:16 pm exactly; We finally reached our home.

I quickly got outside of the car and help Luhan carry all of our stuffs.

     "Oppa, come on! Let's go inside our house. My mom sent me a text message a minute ago and she said you should stay for a while in our house."

     "Ok, sure!"

I immediately grabbed his wrist, and said. "Come on." I'm very excited, to introduce Luhan to my Mom, Uncle Robert and to Alaine as my boyfriend. I hope they'll be happy for me.

     "Oh wait, stop!" We both stopped infront of our house's closed door and he slowly interlocked his fingers into mine. "It fits perfectly." Then he smiled at me brightly and so did I. I smiled at him, brighter than the sun. Then, my free hand twisted the door knob, opening the door as I heard my family and Luhan's friends shouted.

     "WELCOME HOME!!" They all greeted loudly.

     "Wow!" We were really surprised and as we enter the, their gazes were locked on our hands 一 which is interlocked with each other.

     "Look, they're holding hands!" Alaine said as she pointed our interlocked hands with her index finger.

     "Woah! Luhan and Jae! IN A RELATIONSHIP! BooYah!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted.

     "What is this? Having a boyfriend without my permission?" My mom said, looking at Luhan and I with her furious eyes and everybody were quiet.

     "Ah, Ahjumma! I'm sorry if we didn't tell you earlier but I really lo一"

Luhan halted his sentence when she heard and see my mom holding her laughter. "Oh Luhan dear, you're so adorable." She pinched Luhan's cheek playfully. "I was just teasing you. Ooh! I'm really happy for my daughter that she find a guy so special like you.." Then she whispered to Luhan's ear. "Good thing, you didn't puke when you kissed my daughter." Then my Mom laughed out loud.

     "Mom, I heard that! You're so mean! Another thing.. we never kiss yet!" I stated.

     "What?! You never kiss yet?" Kyungsoo said with his face shocked.

     "Luhan, you're such a weakling.. Tsk!" Chen shook his head in disappointment.

     "Yah, we've been together just yesterday! We don't take things fast, you know?" Luhan said, smirking.

     "I'm just teasing! Don't take it seriously, Hyung!" Chen laughed as he patted Luhan's back lightly.

     "Congratulations Jae and Luhan. We're so happy for you!" Uncle Robert said with a sweet smile on his face.

      "Oh, Uncle! You didn't have to congratulate us.. It sounded like we're newly weds." I joked.

       "Yeah, well.. sooner or later, I know you both will get married." Uncle smiled.

I was flattered by his words and I do hope so it'll come true! Yiie!

       I smiled. "Thanks Uncle."

       "I'm so happy for you, guys!" Suho greeted then hugged the both of us - Luhan and I. "I'm proud of you, Luhan." He faced Luhan and patted his back gently.

       "Thank you Suho!" Luhan said smiling very happily.

-------------

*11:32 pm( phone conversation between me and Luhan )*

....

     "Good night Oppa.."

     *"Don't hung up yet, I'll miss you."

      "I'm tired, Oppa.."

      *"Aww. If I could just sleep beside you..."

       "Oh, Oppa.. We'll see again tomorrow, right?"

      *"Ahh.. " He can't seem to speak. Hm? Is there something wrong?

       "Oppa, something wrong?"

      *"Oh, I have other plans tomorrow baby. I'm sorry.."

       "Ah, okay. It must be urgent, huh?"

      *"Y-yeah. I-it's urgent." He stuttered. Is he hiding something from me?

       "Ok. I'll hung up, now." I said, trying to calm myself down.

       *"Ok, bye! I lo一"

I quickly hung up and never let him finish his sentence. I'm quite dissapointed in him 一 Oh, not quite. I'm really dissapointed! I understand that it's urgent but for some reason, I wanna get mad at him, but I can't.. because I love him so much. I was planning for a beautiful date for the two of us tomorrow but knowing that it's really urgent.. I can't do anything about it.

I sighed deeply. "Oh, Oppa.." I don't want to stress myself so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

...........................................................................

So Yay!

I updated so many chapters just for my beloved readers!

Thank you guys for your support, for the reads, for everything!

Loads of Love!

Bye!

•Arran is out! Peace! :)