Chapter 5: My Dad's death anniversary

Chapter 5:  My Dad's Death Anniversary

Jae's P.O.V.

The warmth brought me out of my sleepy thoughts. I could feel the sun on my hair. My eyes were tiredly opened as I saw a figure in front of me.

              "..Mom?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

               "Wake up dear.. We still need to go to the cemetery." She shook me gently and smiled at me sweetly.

               "OK..." I said lazily as I got up from the bed and stretched my arms.

               "Go take a bath, dear. We'll be leaving soon." She said as She exited then shuts the door.

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed myself. I wore a simple blue dress, a cute blue doll shoes and tie my hair.

I went downstairs and exited. I saw my Mom inside her car and waved quickly through the car's window.

I run quickly and climbed in the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat.

The car lurched forward as soon as my seatbelt is buckled.

I was sightseeing some things through the window when suddenly Sehun popped in my mind.

                 "Mom, have you seen Sehun? I didn't see him at the house awhile ago." I asked worried.

                  My mom's eyes were still focused in the road. "He said,  he still needs to go to to work."

                   I nodded. "Ah, right.. I forgot he still needs to work even on Saturdays."

The rest of the car ride went by quickly and smoothly when we arrived at the cemetery, we quickly went to my father's grave and we sat down in front of it and place the flower, my Mom and I bought for him.

               "I'm sorry honey, I didn't visit you last year. I was in France... We're busy preparing for my new upcoming marriage.." Her tears started to flow freely from her eyes running down her cheeks as She keeps touching Dad's grave.  "A-aren't you happy f-for me?" She continued crying as she asked Dad's grave(not waiting for any response)   "I hope y-you're happy for me." She smiled sadly then wiped away her own tears.

I rubbed my Mom's back, to comfort her. "Of course Mom, Dad is definitely happy for you."

My father is Shin Jo-Kyung. He's a kind man to everybody. He's a very lovable and a sweet father. Actually, he's too good to be true..

He died because of a plane crash years ago. He was pilot back then, we didn't know exactly what happened before. The only thing we heard is that there are no survivors in that plane crash that happened years ago.

Losing my father at the age of 9 was really depressing and hard but as time passes by, Mom and I are quickly getting over from my Dad's death.

-------

We spent the whole day in the cemetery. It was almost 8 pm,  when we arrived at the mansion.

My Mom sat on the couch and covered her face with both of her hands.

                 I sat next to her and asked her. "Mom, are you okay?"

She removed her hands from her face and didn't respond.

                  "Mom.. what's bothering you?"

                   She sighed before She even talk."To tell you the truth, dear... I already booked your flight... I want you to be with me.. to be with us in France.. "

                   What?! France?! I was completely shock, my eyes widen. "H-huh?  Why so sudden, Mom?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

                   "I know It's so sudden, dear.. but please come with me in France.. I don't want to leave here alone here...I already lose your father.. I don't want to lose you as well.."  My Mom cried. her tears flow down from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

I looked at my Mom's red and swollen eyes. I don't want to see her like this.. I don't want to see her crying...It hurts me even more.. Without second thoughts, I answered immediately.

              "OK Mom, I'll go with you.." I said forcing a smile.

               She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you, dear!"