Chapter 19: The Savior

Luhan's P.O.V

My head kept on bleeding as I carry Suho by his shoulder.

     "Hyung... I feel r-really w-weak." He said weakly.

     "Suho.."

     "I want to rest upstairs for awhile, Hyung.."

      I nodded and went upstairs.

Nate's P.O.V

I sat her down on the floor and leaned her back on the wall.

She fell asleep while I was carrying her. I roamed my eyes from her face up to her toe and she's indeed flawless.

Just by looking at her, makes me drool and I was craving for her body, without any second thoughts, I immediately spread and open her legs. I was about to unzip my pants when suddenly someone punched me hard that I hit the ground and that someone kept on punching me hard. I can tell he's really mad by the punches his giving to me. So hard.

I felt my eyes closing because of the pain. I feel very weak at this moment that I can't fight back so I just laid on the floor.

Luhan's P.O.V.

As soon as Suho and I got upstairs. I saw that bastard unzipping his pants. What is he planning to do to Jae? I carefully sat Suho down on the floor and quickly run towards that bastard and punched him in the face really hard. As I punched his face continuously, he fell on the ground amd closed his eyes weakly.

I was panting really hard as I stopped punching him. That fuckin' bastard!! I turned around to face Jae who's sleepimg innocently and beautifully 一 as always. I slowly walked towards her and carry her, bridal style.

As we enter the nearest bedroom. I laid her down on the king-sized bed and covered her clothed perfect body with a thick blanket.

     She slightly opened her eyes and said. "Are you... a talking deer?" She pointed her index finger at the tip of my nose.

     I laughed shortly at what she said. "Just go to sleep."

     "Ok, talking deer." She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. I smelled alcohol coming out from her mouth. Maybe she's really drunk? Hm! Oh, wait! I forgot Suho outside!

I quickly run outside the bedroom and carry Suho bridal style and entered a different room and laid him down on a different bed.

I sat down on the floor, leaned my back against the door and sighed deeply, ignoring all the pains, bruises and the wounds I got. "What a day!"