Chapter 15: Jae's wrist

He hugged me tightly and buried his face on my hair amd whispered

     "I really like you too Jae but...  I'm still unsure how much I like you. Every guy dreamed a girl like you. You're perfect..  but I'm still confused, Jae.. Please understand.. "

      He pulled away himself from the hug and stared at me straight in my eyes.  "Please Jae..  Please do wait for me.."

      I smiled at him.  "I'll always wait for you, Oppa... No matter what happens."

He hugged me again shortly and we both sat down on the couch again.

The door suddenly opened. Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally arrived.

     "Hey what's up,  guys?" Talkative Baekhyun asked and scanned the whole house. "Where's the others, Hyung?"

Yeah,  I've been here a while now and I haven't noticed the other boys.

     "Ah,  Kyungsoo went grocery shopping, Suho attended an urgent meeting in his company while Xiumin Hyung and Chen were still asleep." Luhan answered.

     "Ah, ok!" Chanyeol turned his gaze at me and greeted me.  "Hey, Jae! Are you ready for our quick lesson?" He asked then did a mini-wacky dance.

      I nodded then smiled widely.

Chanyeol sat beside me and began teaching me.

     "This is the A-chord,  you knew that already, right?"

     "Neh, Oppa!"

His long arms are surrounding my body.  We're so near to each other that I could almost feel his warm breathing. This is embarrassing..

     "Go strum like this." He commanded.

He held my left hand and guided me how to strum perfectly on the guitar.

      "Got it?" He let go of my hand then smiled.

      I nodded my head as an answer.

      "Ok, now you do it alone." Chanyeol commanded.

As what he said,  I strummed alone a tune on the guitar. After I'm done, he clapped his hands and smiled widely. "Woah, Jae! You're such a fast learner!"

     "Hihi. Thanks."

After a long time of Chanyeol's 'quick guitar lessons', I felt tired already and my left wrist hurt from strumming the guitar for a long time.

     "Ah.." I groaned, the moment I moved my left wrist.

     "Are you okay, Jae?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

Luhan and Baekhyun who was sitting on the couch, immediately run towards me. I turned my gaze to Luhan and he gave me his worried look.

     "I'm okay.."

     "No, you're not! Let's go upstairs!" Luhan protested.

He dragged me to his room and Woah, It's tidy here.. There was two separated beds. On the other bed, I saw Xiumin sleeping soundly. Haha. So cute!!

     "Stay here..  I'll go get the first aid kit downstairs, okay?"

     I nodded and waited for him. I just couldn't stop admiring their neat room,  boys usually have dirty rooms,  right? But their different.. It is just so clean here!  I can live here forever! Haha. I looked at the whole room with amazement on my face.

I sat down on Luhan's bed and I saw an old photo on his night stand. There was a beautiful lady on the photo.  The lady looks older than Luhan. Is she Luhan's stepsister or something? The lady looks French,  her hair was blonde and wavy, her eyes were light green in color,  her lips was red and she was wearing a flowery-dress. She looks innocent and pure.  Who could this be?

I heard the door creaked, open. Luhan? I put down the photo of a lady immediately using my right hand and sat quietly.

     "Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting,  this first aid kit sure gave me a hard time finding it! " He joked.

    "Ah, it's Okay Oppa!" I smiled.

    He sat beside me. "Does your wrist hurt?" He touched my wrist and pressed it.

    "AHHHHH!  OPPA!!" I screamed in pain,  which made Xiumin suddenly woke up and got up from his bed.

    "W-what's happening?" Xiumin said hysterically.

    "Ah, I'm sorry Xiumin Oppa.. Just go back to sleep." I said.

    "What are you two doing?" He asked.

    "Just go back to sleep, Baozi Hyung"

    "Ok, Fine."

Xiumin got back to sleep. What a sleepy Baozi!

    "Does it really hurt, Jae?" Luhan asked.

    "Well, yeah! Since you pressed it awhile ago Oppa!"

     "I'm sorry...  I'll be gentle this time.."

Luhan pulled my wrist and stretched it.

      "AHH! Yah, Oppa! It hurts!" I was teary-eyed because of the pain.

      "Don't cry." He teased then chuckled. "You'll be alright now,  just don't abuse your left wrist again, Okay?"

       "Yes, Doctor!" I teased him back. Bwahahaha!

We both went downstairs and they all run towards us.

        "Jae! Is your wrist okay now?" Baekhyun asked.

       "The doctor(Luhan) was just really  great!" I teased Luhan, not knowing he was behind me.

       "I heard that, Jae!" Luhan glared at me but for me it's more of a cute-glare. Haha!

       "Just kidding,  Oppa!" I smiled then did a V-sign in front of him.

        He smiled. "Alright, alright.  Aish, this kid!"

        I just smiled and said.  "Well,  I better go back now,  I don't want to injure myself more here!" I joked. "Thanks for the lessons, Channie Oppa!"

        "Ah, welcome. I'm sorry about--"

        I cutted him off and said. "Don't feel sorry..  It's clearly my fault, not yours. Don't blame yourself, okay?" I smiled at him and he smiled back and answered.  "Ok. Thanks Jae."

        I turned to Luhan and thank him.  "Thank you Luhan Oppa." I smiled shyly.

        "Oh, it's nothing!" He smiled back.

........................................................................

Hey!~ Hwak Meureo~

Ok,  I'll stop now. :D

So,  I finally updated after a decade(???)

I hope you guys will like it.  :)

Please do comment, vote or anything. (But please comment more, I want to know what you, readers, think about my story.)

Bye! Annyeong!

Arran is out!  Peace!