Chapter 8: The NOTE

Chapter 8: The NOTE

I'm at the hospital right now. I waited outside his (the guy who fainted) ward.

Suddenly, a rick-looking guy opened the door.

                    "Hey, come inside. He's concious now.." He said, smiling a little.

He went inside the ward, and I followed him inside, hiding behind his back, eventhough he's a small guy.

I saw 'him' lying on the bed, with his nose covered with some kind of white bandage. He looks kinda funny! I laughed in my thoughts.

He glared at me and I found it very cute.

I did a 90° bow and apologize to all of them.

They all just stared at me. They all look scary... They all look like wolves staring at me, wanting to eat their prey - which is me.

I just sighed and looked at the guy who's lying on the hospital bed. He's pretty cute. He got a pair of large eyes, a milky white skin, and a cute pink lips.

                     "What are you looking at?!" He asked in a mean and rude tone.

A 6-feet-tall guy put his arm around my shoulders and said. "Come on, Hyung.. Don't be rude!"

Hyung?! They're Koreans as well? And that cute furball is their Hyung? *shocks*o

I brushed off his arm and looked at the 6-feet-tall guy. "Hyung? You're Korean as well?  ...... And he's your Hyung?" I asked with my finger pointing at the guy lying in the hospital bed.

                          "Uh-huh! We're Koreans!" He giggled. "And yes, he's the oldest!" He said enthusiastically.

I looked very suprised and that 6-feet-talk kid started to introduce himself.

                         "Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol." Said the 6-feet-tall kid with fair and soft skin and a pair of cute,  big ears.

                          "..And this is Suho Hyung, he's the richest among us, he even owns the house we're staying in." Chanyeol said.

                            "Hi. I'm Kim Joon-Myeon but you can call me Suho" Said the rich-looking guy. His skin looks so smooth and as white as a milk. He's short as well, same height as mine.

                            "Next, this is Chen Hyung. His voice is amazing!" Chanyeol said.

                            "Hi. I'm Kim JongDae but you can call me Chen, If you want to hear me sing, pay up! Haha!" Said  the very cute and funny Chen. The fact that his voice is beautiful.. Bonus!

                             "Then, this is KyungSoo. He's a very good cook and a very good oemma!" Chanyeol teased Kyungsoo.

                            "Yah!! Chanyeol, I'm not your oemma!" Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol. "Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo." Said the very cute and larged-eyes Kyungsoo as he faced me and his expression changed. Plus his voice really warms your heart.

                           "This is Bacon Hyung, my best bud!" Chanyeol said, ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

                           "YAH! It's BAEKHYUN, not BACON! How many times do I have to tell you?" Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol. He turned to face me and smiled. "Sorry, abou that! Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun." Said the adorable Baekhyun. His voice is angelic and his skin and his hands, it's more flawless than girls. Oh my gosh!

                           "Lastly, It's Xiumin Hyung, The Eldest! Intoduced yourself Hyung.."

                            Xiumin rolled his eyes but he introduced himself. "I'm Kim Minseok, call me Xiumin.." He said, looking very annoyed at my presence.

I introduced myself to them after Chanyeol introduced themselves to me.

I did a 90° bow again and introduced myself. "I'm Shin Jaehan but you can all call me Jae."  

                           "Shin Jaehan?.. Hm,  Oh! You're-Kyungsoo exclaimed.

                            "You're Junhee Ahjumma's daughter, right?" Baekhyun said, as he interrupted Kyungsoo.

                            I nodded and smiled.

                            "She's a very nice and kind neighbor to all of us. She even treated us like we're his sons." Baekhyun giggled. How cute!

                            "I hope we can get along well and be great friends!" Chen said,  flashing a cute smile.

                            "I do hope so!" I said smiling back.

'~'~'~'

After I spent the whole day in the hospital. Xiumin and I are getting along little by little. When night time comes, 8:23 pm to be exact.

The boys are already asleep. Chanyeol and Baekhyun slept on the sofa, while Kyungsoo, Suho, and Chen are on the floor, sleeping soundly.

                              "Ahh!~" Xiumin yawned and rubbed his large yet adorable eyes.

                              "Hey.." I called him.

                               He blinked for 3 times before he responded. "Hey.. Aren't you feeling sleepy?" He asked.

                                "Hm, not yet." I answered. "You guys sure are fast sleepers, aren't you?" I teased.

                                 He chuckled. "We're not often like this.. I think they just felt tired and exhausted during Chen's party."

I looked at my wristwatch and It's almost 8 pm, so I bid Xiumin goodbye.

I went outside the hospital to quickly grab a taxi but there's no taxi passing by so I decided to walk alone in the streets.

The hospital wasn't that far from the subdivison, so I already memorized my way home.

The streets were dark, only the light posts can make the street a little brighter but it' not enough, it's still dark..

As soon as I'm walking alone in the streets, I heard some big footsteps walking behind me. Is someone following me? Oh no.. I walked faster, trying to pretend no one's behind me.

My heart started to beat faster and faster, as if nervousness is taking control of my body. I could also feel the sweat on my forehead.

I can't take it anymore.. Nervousness is killing me even more! I need to fight back against this 'monster' behind me!

I quickly turned around to face that 'monster', but.. as I turned around...

NO ONE WAS THERE BEHIND ME!!

This is really creepy!

I roamed my eyes everywhere and I didn't see anyone..  but I saw a note on the ground..

I immediately picked it up and read the note.

[    ……… You're finally here Jae.. I'm so happy to see you here in France, but I don't have the confidence to talk to you.. So, I hope we meet again...

P.S. You already know me, so don't be scared .. ]

What the-

Who the hell is this is??!!