Chapter 10: 'Forgot to ask the name'

Honey-brown haired guy's P.O.V

It's getting dark so I decided to go home. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself to that adorable girl a minute ago. Too bad.

I finally arrived at the house, and once I twisted the doorknob. It's locked! Damn it! I dialled Suho's number and asked him.

                   "Suho? Where are you guys? The door's locked!"

                    "Oh, wait for us Hyung! We're on our way home." Suho said.

We both hung up quickly and I waited for them to come home outside the house.

After a few minutes of waiting, they finally arrived.  Thanks, God!

                     "Hyung, you're here!" Kyungsoo said.

                     "Where have you been, Hyung? Where did you stay last night?" Suho asked me, as if his older than me. Hay..

                     "Ah, I just stayed somewhere.." I answered while I rubbed the back of my neck. "Where did you guys go?"

                     "We stayed in the hospital last night. Pfft. " Chen said trying to hold his laughter.

                    Chanyeol suddenly burst out his laughter and clapped his hands like an idiot. "It's because-- because Xiumin Hyung was punched on the nose by Junhee Ahjumma's daughter!"

                    Everybody laughed as well except for Xiumin. "It's not funny guys!" Xiumin yelled with his arms crossed under his chest.

                    "Oh, Hyung! If you just saw Junhee Ahjumma's daughter yesterday, your jaw will just drop! She's an angel, Hyung! So beautiful!" Baekhyun said enthusiastically.

                    "Plus, her white skin is flawless and her lips is just so kissable!"Chanyeol said as he licked his upper lip. "Oh, I almost forgot Hyung.. Her body.. two words: hot&sexy" Chanyeol added.

                    Xiumin slapped the back of Chanyeol's head and said. "You sounded like a pervert, Channie!"

                    "Sorry Hyung, I was just appreciating her beauty." Chanyeol reasoned, while rubbing the back of his head.

                    "Ok guys, let's stop talking about Jae and let's go to sleep." Suho commanded.

Jae?

That's the name of the girl they're talkin' about?..

Hm? Whoever that Jae is, the girl I met near the Eiffel tower is prettier. I can assure them that!

Jae's P.O.V.

                       "..So embarassing!" I slapped my face lightly. I sighed and shook my head. "I was so embarrased, that I forgot to asked his name! Damn!" I slapped my face a little harder.

             Once I enter the house, there was still no one home, even Alaine wasn't at home yet.

My phone suddenly rung shortly.

    *Munja~  Munja~*

     *message~ message~*

It's from Mom.

           << Dear, I'm sorry if you're still alone there. I still need to settle some things here, I'll be home in the next two days. Even your Uncle Robert, I think he'll go home next week because many of his patients is scheduled for operations.. Sorry dear, We're just very busy. Oh, lastly. Kindly pick up Alaine at her friend's house the next day after tomorrow. Ok dear? Don't forget. :) I Love you, dear! :* >>

It was a long text message from Mom. I sighed. I guess I'll be alone again..