Chapter 3: My Mom's arrival

"SUPRISE!"

"Oemma? (mom?)" My eyes widen, staring straight at my mother's presence.

This is my mom Shin JunHee. She's a successful business owner of a clothing brand in France. She went to France when I was 14 years old and she met her fiancé 3 years ago when I was 16 years old.

"Dear!~~" My mom exclaimed and she spread her arms, waiting for me to hug her.

I enthusiastically run towards her and hugged her tightly, showing how I really missed her. She hugged me back and gently patted my head.

     "Mom! You're here... You're finally here.. I can't believe it!" I smiled widely, looking very happy when I saw my mom. Then I pulled myself away from her.

     "What brings you here, mom?" I asked her, still I can't stop smiling.

      "Well, I wanted to surprise you." She said. ".. And it's your father's 10th death anniversary tomorrow.. remember?" She said smiling, but it was a sad smile.

       "Ah.. yeah.. I remember..." I was so happy when I saw my mom that I almost forgot Dad's death anniversary.

She held both of my hands and rubbed my hands using her thumb.

        "We'll visit him tomorrow, Ok?" She smiled again and kissed me on my forehead.

She glanced at the door and she saw Sehun standing near the door with his luggages

         "Do you have a boyfriend, dear?" She whispered then smirked at me.

         I was shocked at my mom's sudden question "W-what?! I d-don't have one!" I said with my voice shaking.

         "Then who is he?" He pointed Sehun at the door, using her lips.

         "Him??!" I pointed Sehun using my index finger.  "Oh Mom, come on!" I put my left hand on my forehead and closed my eyes for a second. "That's Sehun, Mom!" I opened. my eyes and dragged. Sehun near my Mom.

           "It's Sehun, Mom...Don't you remember him?"

          He scanned Sehun from his head-to-toe. "Hmm.." She snapped her fingers and faced Sehun. "Yeah! I remember Sehun..  Your pronounciation was bad when you're younger, right?" She smiled then admired Sehun's features. "Woah, Sehun. You grew taller now and you looked way more handsome now than the last time I saw you!" My Mom did a small laugh.

           Sehun did a 90° bow. "Thank you for the compliment, Ahjumma" Sehun. said as he smiled sweetly.

After that, my Mom decided to rest upstairs due to the tiring trip she had been through.

            "Dear, I'm feeling tired right now so I'll go upstairs to have some rest now. OK?" She said, looking very tired. "Just go lead and show Sehun the room next to yours, OK dear?" She added.

             "OK Mom, have a goodnight sleep!" I said.

---

Sehun and I went upstairs. I twisted the door knob of the door next to my room.

              "Here you go, Sehun! This will be your new room." As I entered the room first and faced him.

               Sehun scanned the whole room.

The room was painted aqua blue,  have a large bed ,good for 3 people, in the middle of the room, a desktop computer at the side of the study table and a flat screen. television right in front of the bed.

                 "Woah,  Jae this is too much.." Sehun said with awe all over his face as he roamed his eyes around the room. "Thank you so much for helping me Jae.. I don't know how can I repay you.." He suddenly felt sad and looked at the floor.

                 I came near Sehun and gave him a short hug. He was surprised of what I did. I pulled away from him and said "You're a nice to friend to me Sehunnie.. and this is the only thing I can do to help you for being a nice friend to me." I smiled sweetly. "Well, I'm tired now.. so I'll go to sleep now.. My room is just next to yours so if you need anything feel free to tell me, OK?"

                  "OK. Thank you again, Jae!" He said smiling.

                  "Don't mention it." I smiled. "Goodnight Sehunnie.. " I waved my hands goodbye as I went outside his room and shut his door.

Sehun 's P.O.V

I didn't hear properly what she told me after I responded.

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun.

That's the only thing I heard.

The way She looked and smiled at me...

My heart melts..

Degeun. Degeun.

My cheeks turned bright red..

"Heart! Stop it!!" I pounded my chest where my heart is, using my closed fist.

I shook my head and slapped my face. Left. Right. Left. Right. I sighed.

I took all of my things from my luggage and organized it. While I was organizing my stuff, a photo fell on the floor.

I picked it up and looked at the photo.

It's Me and Jaehan, 2 years ago. We posed with a V-sign and smiling ear-to-ear. Her head was resting above my left shoulder.

..Oh, Jae ..