Chapter 17: Meeting Suho's French Friends

Luhan's  P.O.V

We are already here at the resthouse and many people arrived already. I looked at my wristwatch and it's almost 9pm already so I went outside, looked for my car and drove my way to Jae's house.

I finally arrived infront of their house and knocked the door.

*knock-knock*

After I knocked the door, I turned around, making my back face the door then I heard the door opened.

     "Oppa, It's you!"

From the sound of that sweet voice, I already knew that it's Jae.

I turned around to face her. Woah! She's very beautiful, indeed. I stood up straight and my boring eyes suddenly lit up and sparkle.

     "So...  Oppa. What do you think about my dress? Is it too short or something?" She asked embarassingly.

     I didn't catch what she said. I was mesmerized by her beauty as always.

      "Yah? Oppa, Hello?" She snapped her finger right infront of my face.

      "Ah? I'm sorry. What did you say?"

      "Nevermind." She sighed.

Oooh. Is she mad at me? Did I say or do something bad?

       "Ahh..  You still look beautiful..  As always." I said then shoot her with my sweetest smile and looked at her, straight in her beautiful eyes.

       She blushed then slapped me playfully on my right arm. "Whatever  Oppa. Let's just go, Okay?" She smiled then skipped towards the car.

----------

      "We're here" I said as I parked the car and the two of us, got out of the car.

As we entered Suho's resthouse, Jae yelled out of amazement.  "Woah! This place is like a nightclub, Oppa. It's huge!"

I chuckled, looking at her reaction. Her eyes ye so widen and her mouth is slightly open. So cute, I wanna put her inside my pocket and take her home..  Well not literally but you know what I mean.

I have to admit, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen sure did a good job turning this place like a real nightclub. Haha! Nice! I even saw neonlights moved across the whole place. Party!

Jae's P.O.V.

  Gosh, what is this place? I was shocked,  the moment I saw some drunk men lying on the dance floor, a few girls almost naked, The fuck? and some guys and girls French kissing. Argh!

Looking at those 'things', my eyebrows immediately furrowed, forming lines on my forehead. Do all of these people friends with Suho? Tsk.

     Luhan faced me and stared at my furrowed eyebrows. "Hey, what's with that face, huh?" He teased.

     "Is this really a party?.. This is a disaster, Oppa! Just look at this people."

     "Yeah, I know...  but It's Suho's party.. we can't do anything about it." He said then flashed me his cutest smile. "Don't worry, Jae. Okay?"

     I smiled back in return. "Okay."

After a split minute, Suho approached us with his French friends.

    "Luhan Hyung! Jae! You're here!" Suho said enthusiastically.

   "Hey Suho!" Luhan said as Suho and his friends stopped infront of us.

    "Guys, I'd like you to meet my friends. This guy is Luhan Hyung. Respect him, alright?" He giggled as introduced Luhan to his French friends. "Then this is Jae,  the most innocent girl I've ever met." He giggled again.

     "Hey, guys!" Suho's friends greeted in unison.

    "So, guys! These are my French friends.  This guy beside me is Gab." Suho said as he gestured to a guy beside him with a curly hair who is chewing his gum in an unpleasant manner. Psshh!

    "Now, this is Rizzia." He continued as our gaze locked on a girl with brown-straight hair. She seemed rather mean though as she carefully looked at me and Luhan and immediately rolled her eyes in distaste. What's her problem?

     "Last but not the least, I'd like you to meet Nate. He's a very sweet guy!" He finished as he pointed at the guy with dark-brown hair. That Nate smirked and I saw him winked at me. Eh?