Chapter 14: Sudden Confession

I know how to play the guitar but I'm not that good enough yet..

I was playing my guitar in the balcony until I saw Chanyeol passed by.

    “Chanyeol Oppa, hey!" I called out his name.

      Chanyeol looked up at my direction and waved at me happily. “I didn't know you play the guitar, Jae."

       “Yeah, but I still need to learn a lot."

       "I can teach you, if you want to."

       "Really?"

       "Uh-huh!" He smiled. "Just wait for me to come back, I still need to to meet Baekhyun at the mall."

       "Oh, Ok."

       "Promise, I'll teach you! Go wait for me in our house, is it ok with you? "

       "Of course Oppa! Take care. Bye."

       "Bye." He waved his hands goodbye amd walked away.

---------

As what he said, I waited for him in their house.

I sat down comfortably on the couch. Cozy!

    "So, what brings you here? I didn't you play the guitar." Luhan asked happily, flashing an adorable smile.

    "Well, yeah. Chanyeol offered me to teach me a quick lesson about playing the guitar and he told me to wait for him here. So, I hope you don't mind."

    "No. Actually, I'm glad you're here." He said. "Chanyeol's a great guitar player. He used to be in a band before."

    "Woah, he must be really good!"

    "Yeah, he was and will always be."

    "Oh~ you're a nice Hyung, Oppa."

   Luhan just chuckled.  "Oh, you--"

   ~Munja Munja~

   *message message*

Luhan was interrupted by my message ringtone.

I immediately took my phone out of my pocket and read the message.

It's Chanyeol.

« Hey Jae. It's me Chanyeol! :D Please wait a little longer Ok? It's really difficult to find that Bacon! Grrrh! >:-< Ok? Bye. »

I sighed, looking dissapointed. What time will he come?

« Oh, Okay. I'll wait. » I replied.

I put my phone on the table and went to the bathroom, where Luhan showed me the way.

Luhan's P.O.V

She looks dissapointed when she received a text message. Why? Did she receive a bad news?

I heard her phone rung shortly again.

~Munja Munja~

I know reading other's text message is personal and private but I felt a sudden urge to touch her phone. Should I read it? This could be urgent?

I quickly get her phone and read the text message.

It's just Chanyeol.

«Thanks Jae. ^^ I promise to be there as soon as possible. Ok? :)»

Tch. Flirty Chanyeol, strikes again! *sigh*

Oh, wait..

Is this a picture of me?.

I saw a stolen picture of me as her phone wallpaper. I smiled happily.

Most people would probably find it creepy but for me.. I find it really flattering and adorable. I can't stop smiling.

     “Luhan Oppa." I heard someone called out my name. “W-what are you doing with my phone?”

      “Ah... Well.." I sighed. “I'm sorry Jae..”

Back to Jae's P.O.V

I went out of the bathroom and saw Luhan Oppa holding my phone.

    “Luhan Oppa.” I called out his name. “What are you doing with my phone?”

     “Ah.. Well..” He just sighed. “I'm sorry Jae..”

      He bow shortly. “I know it's wrong to just--”

      I interrupted him quickly. “So, did you see it?” I asked him a sudden question. “The p-picture?”

      “Ah.." He nodded and said “Don't worry, I'm not mad at you.. Actually, I'm flattered to see my picture on your phone.” He smiled.

      “Really Oppa?.. But don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker or anything bad. I did that because, I just really lik--”

      “You really what?” He asked impatiently.

I sighed. Is this the perfect time to confess?

         “Jae, tell me!” He said, looking so stubborn.

         I closed my eyes for a second. I guess I have no other choice.. I opened my eyes again and said. “I.. I r-really like you, Oppa!.. I know it happened so suddenly but to tell you the truth I already liked you the first time I met you.”

I closed my eyes again.

Waiting for his response.

But I just felt a warmth and a tender body surrounding mine.

I opened my eyes and saw he was hugging me tightly..

He buries his face on my hair and whispered. “I really like you as well, Jae..

But...”

But?