Chapter 18: Rizzia's Plan

Nate's P.O.V.

     That Jae sure is a jackpot, isn't she? Beautiful face.. Sparkly eyes.. Kissable lips.. and most importantly, a sexy body.

I licked my lips, the moment I locked my gaze on her. She looks astonishing in her beautiful colored-peach dress...

And I want to see her out of it.

     "Hey, Nate!" Rizzia's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

     "What do you want now?" I asked her; annoyed.

     "Who are you looking at, Nate? That Jae?" She pointed Jae from afar.

     "Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

     "Nothing.. So..  You like her, huh?" She teased.

     "Aish. Stop it, you!"

     "You know Nate instead of just staring at her. Why won't you do something?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

     "Do something? Like what?"

     Rizzia sighed. "Don't be a dummy, Nate! You know what I mean!" She said as she licked her lips in a seductive way.

     I smirked. "Got it! I know what you mean!"

     "..So let's play a role play, shall we?" She said, with an evil look on her face.

     Out of nowhere, Gab quickly butted in. "Hey guys, what are you up to?"

     "I have a plan, and I want the both of you to listen carefully and follow everything I say, Okay?" She smirked.

Luhan's P.O.V.

     I HATE THAT GUY! What's his name?  Gate? Late? Date? Mate? Ohh! I don't care who he is, I just hate that guy! The way he looked at Jae, I know he's up to no good!

I was sitting next to Jae and we're having fun talking until that Rizzia rudely interrupted us. Perfect timing, Missy! I thought sarcastically.

     "Hey! Jae, right?" She smiled.

     "Hey. Rizzia...  Right?"

     She nodded and smiled. She looked at me and I swore, she glared at me then rolled her eyes. Psh. What's her problem? -_-

      "LUHAN HYUNG! LUHAN HYUNG! COME HERE, QUICK!" Suho shouted hysterically, running towards me.

      "What's wrong, Suho?"

      "Gab got into a fight outside, help me stop him Hyung!"

      "Where's the others?"

      "Hyung, they're all drunk..  You're the only one who's sane right now! So, please!" Suho begged.

     "Fine! But how about Jae?"

     He immediately dragged me outside and responded. "Rizzia and Nate will take care of her, don't worry Hyung!"

Great! Someone who I can actually trust!  Damn it! I thought sarcastically, AGAIN. Why do I even need to help that Gab? Psh.

Jae's P.O.V.

I silently waved at Luhan before Suho dragged him outside and I sighed deeply.

     "Hey! Why don't we grab a drink and have fun?" Rizzia said enthusiastically.

     "Yeah, sounds good! I'll go get two bottles of wine." Nate said then walked away to get the wine.