Chapter 24: "I'll Never Leave You"

Chapter 24: "I'll Never Leave You."

Luhan's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Jae and we're cuddling the very cute, Charlie.

     "He's so cute. Right Oppa?" She said smiling.

     "Yeah, but not cute as you!" I said, then poked her soft and smooth cheek.

     "Whatever Oppa~" She said, rolling her eyes then smiled after.

     "Ahh, excuse me?"

Someone interrupted us and it's Stella.

     "Hi, Stella unnie.. you need anything?" Jae said with a worried face.

     "Oh, hi Jae. I just wanted to talk to Luhan.. Is it okay with you?"

      She forced a smile on her face and nodded. Then Stella held me on my wrist and dragged me, a meter or two away from them. When we're a little from them now, I quickly removed her hand from my wrist.

     "What do you wa一" She never let me finished my question and instead she asked me.

     "What are you doing here?"

     "We're here because of Tao, his my girlfriend's friend and I'm the reason why he's here in the hospital. Okay?" I told her 一 pissed off.

     "So, It's not because of me?"

     "Well, at first. Because my girlfriend wanted to look for you to make sure what I truly felt for you.. and now here you are.. Tsk, what a waste of time!" I rolled my eyes and put my hands inside of my pockets.

     "W-well, good then." She was almost teary-eyed. "May you and your girlfriend have a happy relationship.... And I hope it doesn't turn like ours."

     "Don't worry, it won't happen... I won't let it happen." I walked away from her, going back to where Jae is.

     "So, how was your talk with her Oppa?" She asked me whispering, and still she's carrying Charlie.

      I just smiled at her and didn't answer.

     "Oppa.. answer me! You're making me nervous.." She said, pouting her soft natural pink lips.

     Still, I didn't answer her and suddenly my phone rung. If it isn't PERFECT TIMING. Hihi.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and answered the incoming call.

      "Hello?"

It's Xiumin Hyung.

      *"Hey Luhan, where are you? Even Jae wasn't here.. Are you guys together?"

      "Yes. Why? Is her Mom looking for her?"

      *"Ah, no-no!" Then he chuckled.

      "Anyways, why are you calling?"

      *"Nothing.. Just to make sure you're both safe and.."

      "And?" I asked impatiently.

      *"And you're not doing something erotic with her!"

      "Hyung.. I'm not that kind of guy! Psh!"

      *"Just kidding! Anyway.. When are you going home?"

      "Hm, we'll go home tonight.. You better wait for us, huh? I've got some great news for you, guys!"

      *"Really? What was一"

I never let him finished what he was saying and I quickly hung up.

       "Oppa~" She called while doing an aegyo. Aish, my girlfriend so cute! So, so cute! "Who called, Oppa?"

       "It's Xiumin Hyung."

       "What did he say?"

       "Nothing important. Just making sure we're both safe." Then I smiled at her.

       "Should we go home? They might be looking for us."

       "You wanna go home?"

       "Yeah.. It's a bit tiring today." She sighed.

--------------

We bid them all goodbye and head straight to the car and went to the hotel where we're staying.

When we arrived at the hotel, we immediately packed our things up and leave the hotel.

We got inside the car and as the car lurched forward, she buckled her seatbelt and look outside the car window.

     "Baby, are you mad at me?" I asked her as I curved some strands of her hair behind her ear.

    "Nope, I'm not mad at you.. but I just wanna know how was your talk with Stella and if you don't want to talk about it.. it's okay.."

    "You're worried, aren't you? What are you worried about?"

    She didn't answer and just sighed.

    "Look. Isn't it obvious?" I looked at her for a second then back on the road. "I'm still here beside you.. I'll never leave you!"

    She smiled. "So, you chose me over her? You're not breaking up with me?"

     "Do you want me to?" I joked.

     "Yah Oppa! That's not a funny joke!" She pouted her lips again, sticking her lower lip out and crossed her arm below her chest. Oh Geez, this girl! Her cuteness drives me crazy! *Sigh* I just can't get enough of her 一 every inch of her.