Chapter 28: "Apart" for now

Luhan's P.O.V.

  Because of the suprising call from Junhee Ahjumma, we immediately went to Jae's house and looked for Ahjumma.

     "Mom?" She called.

     "Dear.." Ahjumma approached us with a very worried expression on her face.

     "What really happened to Sehun, Mom?" Jae asked impatienly.

     She was teary-eyed. "Sehun and Kai are in the hospital right now in Korea... because of a car accident and Lay told me that Kai is in a good now but Sehun is still.." She stopped in mid-sentence and just shook her head.

      "So, Sehun is really in a bad shape?"

      Ahjumma nodded slowly. "I think you should visit them. I know how your friends and especially Sehun misses you. Sehun needs you."

After Ahjumma said that I saw Jae's tears escaping from her eyes.

      "Are you okay, Jae?" I asked my girlfriend.

She just shook her head and quickly run upstairs. I followed her running as well.

Anyway, who's that Sehun? It's my first time hearing his name..

Jae's P.O.V.

I went inside my room and closed the door tightly.

Why is this happening? Why do the people I love hurt when I'm very happy at the moment? Am I some kind of curse?

As I was crying, I heard the door creaked open and saw it's Luhan.

     "Hey.." He called me out, in a sweet voice. "Stop crying." He said as he sat beside me and wiped away my tears using his thumbs. "Can you... tell me who are Sehun and Kai?" He asked camly, avoiding eye contact.

     "Oh.. Sorry for not telling you.. They're my closest friends back in Korea. They'te very nice." I said, forcing a smile.

      "Oh.. well, I feel sorry for your friends."

      "Don't be." I said as I put the palm of hands on both of his cheeks and stared at his doe-like orb. "I'll miss you, baby."

       Luhan held both of hands and rested it on his chest. "So.. You're really leaving?"

       "I need to, baby. I'm sorry. Please understand."

       "I understand." Luhan hugged me tightly and buried his face on my hair. "It's been 2 days since we officially got in a relationship and now... we need to be apart.." He said, sadly.

       "Oppa, you're so dramatic. We're not breaking up.. I'm just going back home.." I laughed cheekily.

        He smiled but its a different this time. "... But here is you're home now.. with me." He whispered softly.

*The next day at the airport.*

     "Jae, we'll miss you." Chen said.

     "Be careful." Kyungsoo said.

     I nodded as an answer. "You guys as well."

     "We'll miss you Jae and your amazing body 一"

     I twitched my eyebrows and shrieked. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

     "Nothing.." He said plainly, looking away.

      I rolled my eyes and said. "Whatever Channie!"

      "Don't mind that Pervert, Jae!" Xiumin said as he patted my back.

       I just smiled at him and nodded.

       "Bye, Jae. We had a lot of fun together." Baekhyun said.

        "I know. That's why its hard for me to leave, you guys!" I was saddened and try myself not to cry.

         "Don't worry Jae, we know you'll come back and visit us right?" Uncle Robert asked.

          "Of course, Uncle."

          "Jae unnie, I'll miss you.. SO MUCH!" Alaine started crying.

          "Oh, Alaine. Don't cry, I'll be back." O said, comforting her then hugged her.

          "Stop crying Alaine.." Mom said to Alaine then faced me. "Goodbye dear, be careful alright? Take care.. I love you." Mom said flashing me her sweet smile.

          "I love you too, Mom. You guys, take care as well, okay?"

Then I felt a pair of hands surrounding my waist while he's chin rested on my shoulder. "Baby.." He said in a sad tone.

I know that hands and that voice.. Luhan.

I turned to face him and held both of his hands. "Cheer up, Hannie. We'll meet again.. This isn't the end, it's just the beginning for the both of us."

He smiled then kissed me on my forehead. My mom and Luhan's friends started giggling like teeanage girls.

     "Oh you guys!" Then they all laughed.

I looked at my wristwatch and said. "Hey, I've got to go now. 10 minutes and the plane will leave, so bye guys!" I waved my hand as I run.

      "Bye!" They all said in unison and waved back at me.