Chapter 11: 'YOU!'

A/N: Hi, I updated again! :) So I hope you'll enjoy reading. The exciting part is about to come. xD Haha. Anyways, I'm sorry again because I made a mistake with my last update. I updated Chapter 10 first before Chapter 9, so sorry about that. Please try to understand. Hihi.

_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°

Chapter 11: 'YOU!'

I heard that the guys next door finally came back from the hospital so I'm here in the kitchen, baking cupcakes as 'Welcome Gift' for them.

After I finished baking the cupcakes, I put the cupcakes inside a cute box and wrapped them in a blue wrapper with a cute big blue ribbon to top it of.

I went straight to our neighbors' door and knocked their door 'gently'. The door opened and Kyungsoo opened it.

    "Hey Jae! It's you! What brings you here?" Kyungsoo asked enthusiastically.

    "Hi, I just want to give you guys some homemade cupcakes I made earlier." I handed Kyungsoo the box of brownies.

    "You made this? Cool! What's the occasion?"

    "Oh, nothing. Since I injured Xiumin's nose--"

    "Ah, right, right!" He cutted me off and trying to hold his laughter. Then I heard Suho shouted inside the house.

    "Kyungsoo, who are you talking to?" Suho asked, shouted from the kitchen.

    "It's only Jae, hyung!" Kyungsoo responded.

     "Jae?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shrieked in unison and quickly went to the door.

     "Hey Jae!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted in unison.

     "Hey guys.." I greeted them back with an odd look on my face.

    "Come inside, Jae!" Chanyeol said, as he dragged me inside their house. "Sit wherever you like!" He smiled, showing off his wealthy teeth.

I sat down on their couch comfortably while Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat next beside me and they started eating the cupcakes I brought.

   "Woah, these cupcakes were amazing! Amazingly delicious!" Baekhyun said tasting the cupcakes with his eyes closed.

The other guys went toward us and started eating the cupcakes I brought.

    "Woah!" Xiumin did a thumbs up and his cheeks puffed out like a goldfish. So cute! "It's very delicious, Jae!"

They almost finished eating all the cupcakes but there's still one left inside the box. Chanyeol tried grabbing it but Suho slapped his hand.

    "No, Chanyeol!" Suho said, with a high-pitched voice.

    "But why Hyung?" Chanyeol pouted.

    "Just let Luhan Hyung have it!"

Luhan?..

I never heard of that name before..

    "Luhan? Who is he?" I quickly asked them, trying to sound curious.

    "Oh, you didn't meet him yet!" Chen answered.

    "So, is he here?"

After I asked that question, I saw a guy going downstairs wearing a white tank top and a cute blue pajamas with a print of yellow rubber duckies.

Our gazes met and we look very suprised to see each other.

    "YOU!!" We both said in unison and pointed each other.