Chapter 13: Stolen pictures

Chapter 13:  Stolen pictures

Jae's P.O.V.

*10:15 am*

Mom and Uncle Robert couldn't picked up Alaine due to their busy schedules so I was told to picked her up at her friend's house. It's been 2 days and 2 nights so they were worried especially Mom. She's freakin' worried.

I just finished taking a shower and I dressed myself with a printed & sleeveless shirt and a pair of jeans with a cute pink sneakers. I looked simple but overall, It's cute! Hihi.

I quickly went outside the and locked every door in the house, just to make sure that the house is burglar-free.

Alaine's friend's house isn't that far from our house. Well, it's a little far but it's not really far. (A/N: Get it? xD)

I like walking in the sidewalks of France. It's just refreshing and beautiful here.

I was walking and admiring the beautiful environment when I bumped into someone. I fell down and my butt hit the ground. Ouch! Just my lucky day. I thought sarcastically.

    "Ah, I'm sorry Miss." The guy with a fashionable clothes and a red baseball cap said and offered me his right hand.

The cap his covering his face that I couldn't see his entire face. Hmm.

   "Let me help you stand up."

    I held his right hand and stood up. I rubbed my butt with the other hand. It just hurts so bad, that's all.

    "I'm sorry Miss, I guess I'm too distracted playing my rubrics cube, that I didn't look where I'm going." He smiled and looked at me. "Jae?" He said suprisingly.

     "Luhan Oppa?"

     "Jae, I'm sorry... Are you okay?"

     "Yeah. My butt hurts but I'm okay. Thank you for asking." 

     "I'm really sorry again." He bow shortly.

     "Oppa, I said I'm okay." I smiled. "Ahm, so where are you headed off to?"

     "Ah, I was about to go home from the mall but now I saw you again, I changed my mind." He giggled. "Is it okay if I come with you?"

     Dugeun.

     Degeun.

     Degeun.

     "What? You want to come with me?" I can feel my cheeks turning hot red. "I'm going to pick Alaine up at her friend's house. Are you sure you want to come with me?"

     "Of course! I really wanted to see you and to spend some time with you!" He smiled adorably.

As we walked side by side. I could really feel my heart beating so fast. How did he do that? I touched my chest, where my heart is, and sighed.

He turned his gaze at me and asked. "Are you alright? Does your chest hurt?"

I quickly removed my hand from my chest and shook my head. "No, I'm okay."

   "Are you tired of walking?"

   "Ah--"

I was about to answer when he suddenly interrupted me. "Let's stop for a while, Ok? I'll get you something to drink." He said; worried and concern.

We stopped walking and sat down on a bench. "Wait for me here. Ok? I'll go get something to drink." He run fast.

I patiently waited for him and after a couple of minutes, he came back with two bottles of water and a pack of food.

    "Here.. you.. go.." He said, then he gave me one bottled water and the pack of food. He was gasping for air and sweating real hard.

    "Oppa, you're sweating.." I came near him and wiped his sweat away using my handkerchief. I kept on blushing every time, I'm standing near him. Ohh..

    "Thanks Jae." He smiled sweetly again. "Let's go walk again?"

    I nodded and we continued walking. After some time, we finally reached the house of Alaine's friend.

   "We're here."

We saw Alaine playing a 'doll house' with her friend at the front yard of the house.

     "Jae unnie, Luhan oppa!" She called, with her French accent again. Hihi.

She bid goodbye to her friend and immediately carry the bag beside her.

She happily skipped towards us and greeted the of us. "Hello! I didn't know you two were friends, unnie?" Alaine asked me then smirked adorably. "You two look good together! Hihi."

    "Eh?" I blushed. Again.

    "Yiee, unnie's blushing!" She teased. Ooh! That kid!

    "No, I'm not!" I lied, rolling my eyes.

    Luhan grinned and pinched my cheeks gently. "So cute Jae~"

    "Oppa, I'm jealous!" Alaine said, pouting her natural pink lips.

     Luhan and I chuckled because of her silly cuteness. Alaine grabbed his hand and they walked ahead of me. How adorable.

They walked a little fast so, approximately, they were like 2 or 3  meters away from me now.

I stared at Luhan's face from a short distance. He's really attractive up close or even from afar. Why is he so perfect?  Oh, Luhan..

Unconsciously, I took my phone out of my pocket and started taking Luhan some pictures.

I know it's what stalkers do, but I can't help it.. He's so kind, understanding and damn attractive. What more could you ask for??

He turned around to face me and I quickly hid my phone inside my pocket. Did he see me taking pictures of him? I waved at him. He waved back at me and smiled.

-----------

After a long and tiring walk, we finally reached our homes! Finally!

   "Yeah, we're home!" Alaine said happily.

   Luhan smiled and patted my head. "I had a lot of fun today, although it's tiring. I still had fun! Thanks Jae!"

   "I had fun as well, Oppa!" I smiled widely.

Our gazes locked on each other until Alaine interrupted our 'sweet little scene'.

   "Unnie, The door is locked!"

  "Ok, I'm Coming!" I waved my hand goodbye at Luhan and so did he.

When I unlocked the door of the house, Alaine started teasing me.

   "Jae unnie has a boyfriend~ Jae unnie has a boyfriend~ Jae unnie has a boyfriend~"

I covered her mouth with both of my hands and whispered near her ear. "Alaine, be quiet! They might hear you! And he's not my boyfriend, Ok?"

I do wish his my boyfriend.

She removed my hand away from her mouth. "Whatever Unnie! What I see, is you really like Oppa! Don't worry Unnie, I'm good at keeping secrets!" She smiled widely and quickly went upstairs.

   "Aigoo, that kid!" I sighed and sat down on the couch tiredly. I fished my phone out of my pocket and looked at Luhan's 'stolen photos' from my phone I took a while ago. Oh, Luhan! You made me like you  even more.