Chapter 7: 'Violent Jae'

Jae's P.O.V

        We arrived at the airport early this morning.

                 "We'll be leaving in the next 15 minutes." I said, looking at Lay and Sehun. I roamed my eyes everywhere and yet there's still no sign of Kai.

I guess he's really mad at me...

I sighed at that thought.

                    Lay looked at me and asked. "Looking for Kai?"

                    I nodded as an answer.

                    "Don't worry, he'l-"

                   "YAH!!"

Lay halted his sentence when we heard someone shouted, coming out of nowhere.

We looked for that person who shouted and we saw him... My bestfriend..

It's Kai.

                    "Guys, it's Kai Hyung!" Sehun yelled. Lay and Sehun approached Kai, then Sehun waved his hand, telling me to go near them. I skipped towards them.

                      "I thought you're not goi-"

                      Kai interrupted me. "I'm your besfriend, right? ... I can't be mad at you forever.. and of course, I want to see you one last time." He immediately hugged me and suprisingly, I hugged him back.

                      "Sorry, for being a jerk yesterday.." He added, still in-touch with the hug.

                       I pulled myself away from him and said.  "No need to apologize Kai,  we already know you're a jerk!" I joked.

He scratched his head then we did a 'grouphug'.

After all that, we bid each other goodbye and they left. Oh, I'm going to miss those guys..

-------------

            My mom and I finally got inside of the plane and after 12 hours of the plane ride, we finally reached our destination..

        ~Paris, France~

We landed and grabbed our bags at the baggage claim.

                 "Dear, we'll wait for Robert and Alaine to pick us up here. Ok?" She smiled sweetly.

As what my Mom said, we waited for Uncle Robert who is my Mom's fiance and Alaine who is my 8-year-old stepsister, outside the airport.

After a split minute, a luxurious red car honked at us. Alaine poked head out of the back seat of the car and waved at us.

                    "Auntie Junhee, Jae unnie! We're here!"

Oh, how cute!~ ... She called me 'unnie' in a French accent!   Adorable!!

We got inside the car, Uncle Robert sat on the driver's seat, of course, Mom sat next to the passenger's seat while Alaine and I sat in the back.

I greeted Uncle Robert as soon as I got inside the car.

                         "Hello Uncle Robert!" I smiled politely.

                          "Hello Jae. Welcome to France!" He smiled then focused on the road again.

This is Uncle Robert Bernard. He's a very intelligent and a great doctor here in Paris, France. My mom met him 3 years ago and they decided to get married this year. I really liked Uncle Robert for my Mom, he's just like Dad..

                            "Unnie!~" Alaine called, pulling my shirt.

                            I turned to face her. "Yes, Alaine?" I asked her smiling.

                            She clasped her arm around mine and said. "Let's be good friends unnie, Ok?"

                            I nodded and smiled at her adorably.

This is Alaine Bernard. Before my Mom met Uncle Robert. Uncle Robert already has a daughter. Uncle Robert was a widower, same with my Mom. Alaine was a really nice kid, unlike any stepsisters in movies or dramas. She's a very beautiful kid with sapphire blue eyes, natural blonde hair and soft white skin like his father.

The car ride went fast and smoothly so we quickly reached the subdivision, they were staying in.

Woah! A fancy subdivison? Amazing!! The subdivision is so beautiful and clean. You will not see any trash or garbage on the sidewalk. It isn't crowded here as well. The fresh air will complete this beautiful paradise...

---------------

  We went inside their house, eventhough they're not yet married, they decided to live in one roof.

This house is big but it isn't that big compared to the mansion in Korea.

The atmosphere here feels different.. I already felt more fun, more excitement and less worries. :)

      .... ...  I notice that there's a loud music next door. Are they having a party?

I just ignored that loud music and went upstairs to unpack my stuff.

After I unpack my stuff and organized it, the music just keep getting louder and louder until I got annoyes and irritated.

So quickly I went downstairs and approached my Mom.

                      "Mom, can you please go talk to our neighbors? Their loud music is freaking annoying!" I whined like a little baby girl.

                      My mom just smiled and answered. "Let them dear,... They're having fun."

                       "Eh?" I was shocked at my Mom's reaction and answer.
What I know is She doesn't like loud music. What's got into her?

I tried to ignore the loud music again but it's getting louder and louder by the minute. Fuck that loud music!! I can't take it anymore!!!  I went outside the and banged the neighbor's door angrily.

                           "HEY!! Your music is FUCKIN' loud! Would you stop that?! You're disturbing the entire neighborhood II!!" I yelled angrily and kept banging their door.

                           "HEY!! HEY!!" I shouted even louder to overpower their loud music.

I kept on banging their door with my clenched fist. When suddenly someone open the door.

                            "Hey, what-"

                 THOOG!!

Oh no! I accidentally punched him in the face!
Oh no, what should I do??

His nose keep on bleeding. He touched his nose with both of his hands and looked at his hands. "Ahhh!! B-blood.. blood..." He scream hysterically then he fainted.

Oh my... He fainted.. What should I do now? 

The group of guys approached the fainted-guy.

They looked at me, some of them glared at me..

I don't know what to do nor what to say. I just stood in front of them and froze. "Just my lucky day!" I said to myself sarcastically.