Chapter 3- Maths.... how fun?

Dedicated to Mobeena :D

Lauren's POV

"Lauren give me the pancakes!"

"No Abi, just wait"

Abi is so annoying. Can't she just be patient? Usually Abi takes Dads pancakes but he left early for work. She ended up taking a breakfast bar. Seriously! She puts up such a tantrum only to eat something completely different. Sometimes i wonder if she is mentally right.

"Bye Mum, i'll be back at like 5."

"Bye honey, tell Abi were having pizza tonight"

I nodded and walked out the door. Amy was on her phone,reading so i nudged her hard.

"Hey that hurt" Amy yelled trying to act serious but as usual i ignored her and continued talking.

"Whatever,so are you staying after school?"

It took Amy a while to finally stop pouting and answer me back.

"Ummm yeah and so is Melissa"

"Oh cool"

The day went fast and i bumped into Abi before last lesson.

"Oi Abi,were having pizza today"

Abi hates being seen with me because she doesn't want to be known as Lauren's younger sister, but she hesitantly replied.

"Cool I'm choosing"

Before i could get a word in, she ran off. I met up with Melissa after biology to go to extra maths revision class which i feel it unneeded of. They only make me, Amy and Melissa attend because they feel we are the lower ability and are incapable of studying on our own.

I put on the most fake smile and made my way to the class and sat down and as normal stared out the window imagining any place i could be but here. Until i heard faint yelling and then Amy got her pay back by nudging me but before i could say anything to her Mr Anderson pulls me up to the board and makes me work out the most unattractive equation.

Boy was it ugly but before I could even attempt to work it out i felt the ground shake beneath me I frantically turn around to see if anyone else felt it to but all i could see was Amy and Melissa's faces with the biggest grins ever. I groaned rolling my eyes and continued to work out the equation. After i had worked it out my mind still trailed back to the ground shaking but I brushed the thought aside assuming it was probably because of the construction work outside.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be making longer chapters but ive got so many ideas but dont worry i will upload soon

Pic of Melissa >>>>>>>

But in the mean time comment, vote and become a fan!!! :)