Chapter 28- The Shock

Lauren's POV-

The disasters have officially started. Well lets just say I'm trying my best the prepare for this. Some people have realised what's going on because I was searching online when I found a website run by those crazy, paranoid people with the title:

THE END IS HERE!

Lots more bullshit was written and I guess very soon the whole world will realise what's happening and riots, killing and all that drama will happen for the quest for food, water and the necessities to live.

Very soon the world will be panicking and well we all know that the government will leave us to fend for ourselves. They don't need to worry now do they? There's probably a secret bunker waiting for them underground or in the mountains somewhere.

Oh you must be asking why I must be concerned? My life is perfectly safe here on this island. I have nothing to worry about (!) I'M ON A DEATH HOLE OF AN ISLAND! Okay maybe that didn't make total sense but the point is we're gonna fucking die so I'm gonna go crazy, crazy, crazy until I see the sun(A/N Hehe see what I did there? :D) Might as well make the most of my short time on Earth because YOLO bitches!

Melissa's POV-

My time with Jason has been the best time of my life! I know how cliché that sounds but it's true. He's one of the reasons I'm happy with my life. Everyone is apart from Lauren. Maybe I should be cupid and find her a boyfriend! It'll help her keep her mind of things. She has seriously become so...hmm paranoid? Well that's the only word I can think of to describe her actions/behaviour.

"Hey babe, what you thinking about?"

"Oh, just how happy I am on this island, with you"

"Awh. How sweet, I think exactly the same"

I opened my mouth to reply but then Jason kisses me. It was slow and soft, and I was on cloud nine until a certain someone ruins it.

"GET A ROOM!"

I broke away from our kiss and shouted:

"Abi! GREAT TIMING(!)"

"Noting sarcasm.... And yes, it was indeed great timing"

"GRRRRRRR"

"Woah Melissa calm down, Jason I say you kiss her again, then she'll be fine"

"And you'll leave?" I questioned

"Obviously, this may turn....sexual?"

I burst out laughing and Jason got closer. Abi took that as her cue to leave. Me and Jason kissed again and I was back to cloud 9 again.

Abi's POV-

I finally escaped from Melissa and Jason, or the 2 love birds as I like to call them. I always wanted to go to the other side of the island and as my birthday is near, I asked dad if we could go and he said yes. The other side of the island was much better than this side. Why you may ask? It's because there's a dormant volcano on the other side and I definitely want to trek it! And lots more stuff but that's just blah, blah, blah to me!

*Later on*

I opened my laptop to see if Natalie had sent me a request to video chat but I got nothing. Maybe she didn't arrive yet? Yeah, keep thinking that Abigail, positive thoughts! I decided to text her.

Hey Nat, you made it yet?

I tried to distract myself with other stuff, like playing games and stuff but it would always be there, in the back of my mind. My phone beeped and I almost jumped. I quickly clicked on it to reply.