Chapter 26- HEAVEN!

Lauren’s POV-

THE HOUSE WAS AMAZING!!! I absolutely loved it to bits. Me, Abi and Melissa all ran inside the place. WE HAVE A SWIMMING POOL AND A JACUZZI! Oh this was epic.

The house had 4 bedrooms which is good and it was quite big. We may die on this island but at least I had a good time before it. Melissa’s phone ringing interrupted my day dream.

It was Jason. Oh he is an idiot. He was meant to be on the flight with us but him being an idiot decided to take a nap which turned into an 2 hour sleep and he rushed to the airport and they gave him a later flight. Melissa ended the call so I asked her when he was coming.

“So when is he coming?”

“Well he’ll be here in a hour and I definitely want to see the look on his face when he see’s the house!”

“Oh yeah, we need to thank my dad!”

“Totally, he’s done so much for us”

We found dad in his room, well he had no choice, and we all decided our rooms before so he was left with the smallest. Well it wasn’t small, it was big in size but small compared to all the other rooms. Abi joined us and we all ran and it turned into a group hug.

“THANKS A LOT!!”

“No problem girls! Glad you like it”

“We don’t like…we love it!”

“That’s good. So why don’t you all chill and go to the pool?”

“Oh we will”

We all ran into our rooms, I picked up a bikini and put it on and walked out. I was the first one in the pool! YAY! The weather was nice and sunny so it was perfect. Abi came shortly after me and Melissa came with drinks. This was awesome.

*1 hour later*

“OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS HEAVEN!!”

I knew Jason was here, his reaction was the funniest. He jumped in the pool, with his clothes on. Wow, he’s crazy. After he calmed down and changed we went out to meet the locals. They were really nice and they showed us all the shops and all the sights and stuff.  We made friends and they took us to this secret place. I can’t believe they trust us and we only just got to know them!

 It was a cave, deep within a mountain which was only a 5 minute walk from our house. I first thought the cave would be damp and dark but to my surprise they had actually made it into a mini house.

They had put lights around the cave and has put rugs, comfy chairs and sofas in there. There was also a secret area where if you went down these steps it would lead into a pool which was heated by the earth’s core

 I was beginning to doubt the mountain idea and considering it to be a volcano but they confirmed that its not and I didn’t need to worry.

“This place is so awesome, its like a children/teenagers place only”

“Yeah Abi, we should come here when were bored”

“Well on this island we’ll never been bored!”

“True, always going to be something to do”                   

We spent the rest of the day chilling in the cave but went home to have dinner. Dad took us out to a restaurant which was just around the corner. They served delicious food and had some entertainment too.  I was honestly enjoying myself and well it would be fun while it lasted….

***************

Oh god this chapters short! I didn’t have much idea’s because this chapter wasn’t originally planned to go this way…. BUT I REALISED I FORGOT ABOUT JASON! HOW COULD IT!!!!  So yeah AND my sister kept bugging me as well!

PLUS THE SONG ON THE SIDE.. Good time by owl city ft Carly Rae Jepson kinda relates to the chapter cuz there having A GOOD TIME!

ANYWAY…

ENJOY!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT?