chapter 7- Could things get any worse?

Abi’s POV

“Lauren????”

I was scared.

Really scared.

A woman who seemed like a nurse or doctor came up to me.

“Let me treat that leg of yours”

“Of course you can”

It was kind of awkward but she left in a few minutes. I have to admit, my leg was hurting but it was better now.  

Ok... I have to find Lauren! I made my way forward when someone grabbed me from behind. As natural reflex I elbowed them in the stomach then turned to see who grabbed me. Lauren?

“Ow, that hurt you idiot!”

“Sorry but why did you run off!”

“To see what was going on”

“You didn’t tell ME!”

“Sorry”

“By the way, what was going on?”

“Oh, well there was a…”

Lauren was cut off by her phone ringing.

“Hello?”

I couldn’t tell what was happening but Lauren moved away slightly so I couldn’t hear. Her facial expression before was shocked so it must have been something serious.

“Ok, bye”

“LAUREN, LAUREN WHAT HAPPENED!!!!”

“It’s mum”

“Yeah, what about mum?”

She’s such a freak!

“Well Ummm how do I say it, she is stuck underneath something and she might die”

Lauren said that quietly.

“What?”

“Mum might die”

Tears came into my eyes.

“She… she can’t!”

Lauren was crying.

“We need to go and that was dad by the way”

It was so quiet but we literally ran to the location mum and dad was at.

“Oh Abi honey”

Mum was lying on the ground, blood on her.

“MUM!”

Me and Lauren ran up to her. We hugged her hard.

“Now, I am probably going to make it but I have some wishes”

“Mum don’t say that”

Lauren and mum were crying out tears that could fill a waterfall.

“Yes but listen to me Lauren, you look after Abi and do your best at school. When you grow up get a brilliant job you enjoy and that pays well”

“Elizabeth, please have faith”

I barely noticed dad.

“Now Abigail, I want you to be a good child and you can do great things so have a successful life. You were a child that resembled me as a child and if I am capable so are you”

“Oh mum I will make you proud!”

Elizabeth’s POV

I said my words to the girls and now Jim.

“Jim honey, I want you to not depress your self about my death but to embrace it.

Find someone to love as you loved me and celebrate our anniversary with the girls”

“Please don’t say that!”

I’m ready to go.

“I love you Abi. I love you Lauren”

“Jim, you are the love of my life and 19 good years together! I will always remember you…”

After that, I could feel my eyes dropping. The last thing I saw was my husband, my girls together kissing me.

Then my world went black….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote, comment and fan xD

let me know what you think???