Chapter 25- The Plane Journey

Chapter 25- 

Lauren’s POV-

The party finished at 1AM and everyone was drunk or nearly drunk. My head absolutely hurt and I had no time to sleep because the flight was at 3 and the airport would take 40 minutes to reach too. I had already packed… well I was forced. I had just enough time to change into something comfortable and then we had to go.

I was dreading the journey because we were going to OUR DOOM! WHY CAN’T THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT!?! I hate them for that but they don’t know what I know, they are being blinded from the truth unknowingly.

 I was forced to come with them. WHY?!?!? Dad drove us and the car journey was funny and all I can say is Abi is going to be doing some serious pranking. Love to see how that turns out. We might get kicked off the plane but oh well at least we won’t be on that island. Anywhere is safe but there.

Abi’s POV-

This plane ride is the perfect opportunity to pull some serious pranks on strangers I may never see again. I’ll wait until the plane lifted off and give it half an hour and then…. I WILL STRIKE LIKE A NINJA!

We were now boarding the plane and we made our way to the seats. One flight attendant looked real… slutty showing WAY to much skin. She was literally staring at the hot guys that boarded no matter if they were single or taken, and winked at them. Seriously?  She is… well I have no words to describe her! I’ll definitely have fun pranking her. Maybe get to know one of the guys which are now her ‘victim’ and send fake notes from him? Epic idea Abi!

I was getting way to excited I didn’t notice the plane was starting to move. It was about to lift off, when I saw this random fat lady literally grab her husbands hand and squash it to death. I could tell she was scared of planes. I simply laughed to myself, enjoying her panic attack.

The plane was finally in the air and it was alright to get comfortable and watch movies on the TV etc. I was slowly planning pranks whilst dad, Lauren and Melissa were sleeping. Perfect. I was sitting in the end seat so I was closest to the ‘victim’ of the slutty flight attendant.

“Hey, I’m Abi”

“Hi, I’m Logan”

“So Logan you do realise that flight attendant is seriously going to flirt with you?”

“Yes and I’m totally dreading it”

“Okay, I have a plan but one question, no wait 2 questions I need to ask you”

“Ask away!”

“Well first are you here alone and secondly do you want to be apart of my prank?”

“Yes I’m here alone and sure care to explain in more detail?”

“Okay well I’m planning to prank the flight attendant whose name is…” I turned to look at her name tag, her name was Mindy.

“Her name is Mindy and we are going send notes to her saying your single, your interested and stuff like that”

“Sounds awesome! Oh yeah I’m not single, I’m going to meet her”

“Well she doesn’t know that”

“True, I could also meet her in private and wink at her and lift my shirt a bit?”

“Yeah! Good ideas!”

 Logan lifted his shirt showing an impressive six pack. I swear if I was 10 years older I would date him! This was going to be fun but I need to work on other pranks too. I’ll leave Logan to do most of it but I’ll come back to check. We were deciding what to write in the first note.