Chapter 23- The Party Part 1

Laurens POV-

I can't believe there having a party! Are they serious? Celebrating us leaving and going to our certain death! They can have there party and go to their death island because I won't be coming with them. Idiots!

Abi's POV-

THE PARTY IS TODAY! I can't believe it! I'm excited, nervous and really annoyed too. Lauren isn't agreeing to come with us but she will have to! Her tickets booked and I bought her a pretty purple, strapless dress. Anyway the party decorations are partly up and the drinks are sorted out. Alcohol, Alcohol and Alcohol! Damn people are going to get drunk tonight!

"Melissa! Come here!!"

"Fine"

"Ok so you all ready for tonight?"

"Definitely!"

I laughed and walked out of Jason's house and back to mine. I had my suitcases all packed but I had to re-check. I saw dad packing too and he packed Lauren's as well.

"Hey dad what time is the flight?"

"It's at 3 am"

"What the hell dad! Why so early!?"

"Do you want to go to the island?"

"Yes"

"Then I suggest you don't complain because that's the only time I could get!"

"Ok dude take a chill pill"

Dad simply laughed and carried on packing. I went to my room and checked everything. My suitcases were packed but I just needed to check if I had my phone and my iPod. They were the 2 things I couldn't live without. I left my house and walked back to Jason's.

"Jason, got everything ready?"

"Umm well...."

"What did you do now?"

"I kinda got the orders for the food wrong....it turns out we only have food for 5 people"

"WHAT?!!?!!?"

"Now Abi don't be mad, I can fix this"

"And how will you do that?"

"Well me, Melissa and my friend Jacob will go shopping"

"The party is in 3 hours so HURRY UP AND GET GOING!!!"

"Yes sir...I mean ma'am"

I glared at him and that caused him to run out the house dragging Melissa and Jacob with him. That teaches him!

The next 2 hours were spent rushing around the house to make sure the music, decorations, and drinks were all were they should be. Jason, Melissa and Jacob finally came with a massive amount of food and I helped them a bit with setting it all up. I then took Melissa back to the house so we could get dressed.

"Abi, you seen my heels?"

"Yep here they are"

"You kept them?"

"Yes because knowing you, you'll probably wear them till they break!"

"Hmm true so thanks"

Melissa applied light make up and she did the same to me. I absolutely despise make up but today was an exception. After we finished, we looked in the mirror and I actually liked what I saw. Well I always do because I'm sexy and I know it!

Melissa looked really beautiful in her light pink dress with her heels, hair curled and with light make up. I wore a short blue dress, with flats, straightened hair and light make up as well!

"We look so hot"

"I know Melissa!"

"Well Jason is totally going to stare at you"

"Definitely!"

"And the kiss....can't wait"

"Well Melissa, off to the party!"

We walked out the house and into the direction of Jason's house. This was definitely going to be interesting!

*******

OMG! I finally updated! I swear I was too lazy but I PROMISE regular updates! This was part 1 so part 2 will be up in a day or 2.

Anyway...

READ

FAN

VOTE

SPREAD THE WORD!!! :P