Chapter 11- The Asylum

Laurens POV-

"Well hell YES!!!"

"GOOD!"

"You actually thought i would say NO?"

"Maybe..."

"Ok lets just plan this thing and lets make this clear- we will only go ONE time and Abi you can take a notebook or something because you will not come again!"

Melissa suprised me. She never actually spoke like that before. She must have a phobia of mental people or it might be in her family.

"Ok melissa, chill!

Typical of Abi! We went back to the cottage and started deciding everything.

********

Dad was going to town aswell so we told him to drop us off outside a shop which was not too far away from the mental asylum. " I will come back at ummm lets say 2pm so be here!"

"Sure bye"

We had 1 hours to get enough infomation and get out of that crazy place!

Abi's POV-

As we approached the asylum, it was very...creepy. The buliding had a very scary and eerie atmosphere and i couldn't help to feel like this was a bad idea. The guard asked us our age and who we were here to meet and for a moment i thought we would not get through but he let us through. He was eyeing us though. We asked the lady in the front desk about Clement Mcdonald and she said he was in room 505. We slowly walked up the stairs, not knowing what to expect. I hope he doesn't tell the nurses we are really strangers and not his family! I really hope that doesnt happen......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi everyone!! soz i havent uploaded for long but i have kinda been busy with school and catching up and stuff like that!! hope you enjoy the chapter and vote,comment like!

-ZombieFreak-