Chapter 19- Oh no!

Laurens POV-

"Melissa, I got you a doctor so come on!"

"Yay!! Thanks a lot Lauren!!!"

I slowly took Melissa to the doctor and he told me,Jason and Abi to wait outside. We waited for what seemed like hours but was only 45 minutes.

Doctor Jones told us Melissa's leg was not broken, it just needed time to heal. He said it will take 2 weeks and she should not be running or be going out much.

"Thanks Dr Jones, we owe you"

"Well you do so can you do me a favour?"

"Yea sure"

"I need you to get the number of the hot receptionist"

"Eww Andrea?" Abi said that quickly. I laughed. I didn't like her either as she told me we would have to wait a long time!

"Yes Andrea and don't call her eww young girl"

"Fine whatever! I'll get the number as I spent the most time with her!"

I had completely forgotten I left Abi with her! I would need to apologise later otherwise she would plan revenge. We watched Abi leave the room and 5 minutes later she came back with a piece of paper.

"Ok thank you"

"We'll leave now so bye!" Abi rushed out the room and I quickly followed.

I heard Jason and Melissa say there goodbyes and they left, shutting the door behind them.

"Abi why did you rush off like that!?"

"Because I need to tell you something!"

"And it is?"

"On the paper the number was on there and also it said I hope to see you in bed!!!"

"Ok... That was so freaky and random!"

"Whatever Lauren!"

Jason helped Melissa into the car and we drove home. Dad was out so Jason decided to stay. I really wanted to tell Melissa and I decided I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Melissa, I need to tell you something"

"Yeah sure Lauren"

I took a deep breath: 

"Well I was talking to Amy on the phone in the supermarket and then she was suddenly cut off by the sound of water and I assumed nothing was wrong but when I was in the hospital, in the morgue, I saw... Amy's body"

I was in tears and so was Melissa. She was about to say something when she was interrupted by loud rumbling.

The ground was shaking. It was an earthquake....,