Chapter 21- The Truth

Jim’s POV-

I was really surprised. The girls knew about all this? I heard people preaching whilst I made my journeys into town but I never knew it was true.

“Well girls, I think I believe you”

I saw all of them breathe out. Since when were they holding their breath?  

“Dad, you believe us?”

“Sure Abi, I most definitely do”

“Ok then, well when will we be going to the island?”

“I will book the tickets straight away”

I walked into my room and put on the laptop. I saw the girls had utter confusion written on there faces but they decided to say nothing. I didn’t care about my budget. I guess I’ll go on a spending spree……

Laurens POV-

What just happened? Was it all seriously a dream?

“Abi, did that just happen?”

“It totally did”

“Wow! I’m going to my room and just going to do something”

“Ok Lauren, whilst you ‘do something’ me and Melissa will be going out”

They walked out the door and left me on my bed, thinking. I suddenly shot up from my comfortable position.

I thought of something which had never crossed my mind before. How could I have been so stupid?

Clement McDonald. I never actually did research on him. I just believed Abi and everything she said. I’m so stupid!

I quickly researched him and started taking notes.

Melissa’s POV-

Me and Abi decided to go into town. We took the bus and we wanted to go shopping. We walked into a clothing shop and looked around. I saw something I liked.

It was a light pink lace dress which came just above my knees.

“Hey Abi, you like this dress?”

“Oh my god! Definitely!”

“Ok…I’m going to try it on so you look for something too and don’t leave this shop”

“Yes miss” Abi said whilst saluting.

I just laughed and walked to the dressing room. I put the dress on and turned around to look in the mirror. I gasped. I looked gorgeous. Jason will definitely like me now!

I walked back and saw Abi with a blue dress, trainers and high heels which were for me.

“Abi, you didn’t have to”

“Well I was looking for clothes and I found the dress and shoes and then I saw pink heels and I knew it would totally go with the dress”

“Yeah, do you think Jason would like it?”

“Oh, so you do like him?”

I nodded

“Kinda figured! And he certainly would!”

“Well I need a reason to wear this dress”

“Lets organise a party!”

“Good idea”

We paid for the clothes and went to the café. 2 boys passed us in the street and whistled at Melissa.

“She’s taken boys! And you think she looks hot in the clothes she wearing? Wait until you see her in this gorgeous new dress!”

The boys kept on staring and I finally realised what Abi said. I’m taken? Oh I wish!

Laurens POV-

Clement McDonald is fake. He lied about all of this to get publicity! But he sounded so believing.

No! What are we putting ourselves into?

Cephalonia, one of the Greek islands is not the safe place.

I need to stop dad. And expose the truth before its too late……

*****************************************

Yay! Finally uploaded! Sorry if it’s short! Had tests and LOTS of homework!

Stupid school! Can’t I just be homeschooled like someone I know...

But anywayzzz

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!! :D