Chapter 35 Love Me Like You Do

They travelled most of the afternoon towards their destination. They were all in awe about the culture and people as they passed by mostly vast lands of sugarcanes and rice fields. It was only from time to time, as they reach the center of each town, that they saw towns people and buildings. All in all, it was a long ride but a whole new experience and place to all of them.

They reached their destination just about the sun was starting to set. Giving an orange glow at the skies by the time they stopped over to the city proper; near reclamation area; where their driver con guide brought them for dinner. It was a long line of eatery placed next to each other beside the road, serving one of their famous delicacy called chicken inasal. They were served with rice and chicken legs or thighs on a barbecue stick cooked in a traditional way using charcoal. All of them asked for second servings for the heavenly treat. After paying their food they were off to go at the the place called goldenfields where the Mo2 club was located. They checked in a hotel nearby and rested for a couple of hours before they headed out for the place.

The place was packed mostly teenagers. Smell of alcohol and cigarette were dense even in an open area outside the close aqaurium-like bar area which was tightly packed of dancing bodies. How the heck can they move inside it? And they thought night life in the U.S. was the craziest. Wait till the night got nasty. Women climbed up the tables and dance seductively while the audience shouted a repetitive word uba which means strip off...
The girls were dumbfounded and well the boys.. They were just being boys... Enjoying the said show. It was actually a place full of young, sexy, beautiful people as they chose a table outside in an open air listening to the live band playing. They each ordered a bottle of beer.

"Oh my goodness! This place is crazy!And this is my first taste of beer!" Ecstatic Vee was mumbling mostly incoherent words, turning her head left and right checking out on people.

"Goddess Vee! Behave yourself! We're meant to be foreigners here but you're acting like a cavewoman!" D pulled her back to her seat and tried to make her stay put.

"Oh c'mon D! Don't be such a spoil sport! I want to get go inside the aquarium and dance like hell!" Vee tried to pull her up towards the closed section of the club.
Their bickering earned a few curious glances from the nearby tables and chuckles from the boys.

"Aherm... aren't we forgetting what we're here for?" Mistress Vulca reminded them directly looking at Vee with raised brows.

"Ah hahahaha... Yuppp! That's what exactly I'm doing. I sense her inside!" Vee answered popping the letter 'p' and pointed towards her aquarium.

"And since when can you sense other magical beings, barbie?" Marcus asked, his brows furrowed trying to lower his voice through clenched teeth.

"Since now!? Um, maybe because we're amidst human beings?" Vee squeaked as she whispered back, she gestured her hand to bade them goodbye and headed briskly towards the area she pointed.

"Wait up! I'm coming with you!" Marcus ran up to both of them and held Vee's waist in a possessive way getting hyped up with the boys around them checking her out openly.

"Great, princey!" Vee beamed, she hugged him oblivious of the people around them.

"Not so fast! Us too!" Agnus and Rufus stood behind them as they were entering the door.

"You left Mistress all alone?" D scolded them.

"She actually shooed us away and told us to enjoy a bit and bring the shifter on our way back. And oh... Vee... she will still discuss with you later about the 'sense' thing." Agnus answered yelling at the sudden onslaught of music as the door opened.

"Uh oh, I thought I got past it." Vee complained, she entered first followed by the rest in one line. With beers on each hands,they squeezed and snaked their way through the swaying bodies following the trail lead by Vee.

"There she is!" Vee pointed to Marcus an olive toned woman wearing a black skimpy dress who just took off her bra while dancing on top of a table as the crowd went crazy shouting a reverberating word uba. Marcus relayed it to Rufus who pushed his way towards the woman.

"Now as we wait, would you care to dance with me, barbie?" Marcus smirked at Vee.

"With pleasure! " she whispered in his ear which sent shivers down his spine. The sound changed gears as if the DJ felt the tension in the air, he played on cue to Ellie Goulding 'love me like you do'.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

They just stood there staring at each other nose almost touching..

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

"You are so beautiful Vee.. If only I could just kiss you right now.." Macus said to her full of love and passion, not breaking eye contact as his eyes slowly turned to red.

"Then what's stopping you?" Vee whispered as she inhaled his spearmint breath. It was an answer lost from the blazing sound inside but not to his vampiric hearing. It was loud and clear. His ears perked up, only focused on her voice, only on Venus..

The kiss came in antagonizing slow pace which sent her heart to drop on the floor as it finally landed on her waiting lips in a teasing soft peck caress. She closed her eyes to contemplate on her feelings as the chorus of the song lulled her into a world of their own.

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Marcus turned her around facing a stunned D hugged by a smirking Agnus looking like he just hit the lottery jackpot.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

"I waited a century to finally find you and be able to hold you like this. I could die now a happy vampire..." Marcus said to her ear, his warm breath made all the hairs on her body stand up. He placed soft kisses from her neck towards her sweet spot. Her breath hitched savoring his nearness as he hugged her from behind.

Oh goodness... I'm falling for two guys..

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Hmnn.. Maybe this the beer talking but who cares? This feeels gooood.
Vee let out a contented sigh as their hips swayed with the slow rhythm. Letting herself get lost to the feeling. The lyrics drowned her senses as she closed her eyes and hummed with it letting Marcus' warm embrace set out the fire within her heart.

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

The song ended up as Marcus twirled her back around facing him. Catching her mouth to a very passionate kiss, her hands travelled to his hair cluching him closer deepening their kiss. Their tongue fought for dominance. His hands was firmly planted on her small waist.

"Whoahh! I just left minutes! What did I missed?!" Rufus voice broke the magic.

"Hi! I'm Amelia!" The shifter hugged a flushing Vee, which was luckily not obvious by the dimmed lighting, in greeting as she pushed Marcus away as soon as their lips separated. Marcus hissed, gave the shifter a low threatening growl but she was unfazed by it. She grabbed Vee's hand and pulled her towards outside.