Chapter 49 The Reunion

Phoenician Academy

"Master! Are you okay?!" Mistress Vulca's worried voice caught the attention of the other masters in the dining chamber.

Master Ronheild was clasping his chest, breath heaved and form shaking. His teeth chattered even though he tried to lock his jaw tight. In a wheezing voice, "Vulca, Balto hold on to me! We have an urgent matter to attend to! Carry on with your meal!"

The sudden burst of blue, orange and red flames frightened the onlookers---masters and subordinate alike... But they disappeared faster than anyone could blink, before anyone could even ask what happened...

~~~•°•~~~

Faerian Realm

Venus blinked rapidly trying to make sense of what occurred in front of her. Awe was clear on her face, her hand extended forward to try testing if the woman named Sylvie was not an apparition.

"My name is Sylvana "Sylvie" Mointax [Mwan-taks] Daqarqum. Come offspring of Nuscha... Fear me not, my child," her silvery voice made her jumped back, holding her hands on her chest fearfully.

Exactly a minute past, that the woman stood there observing her, warm smile etched on her beautiful face... Venus stepped closer, with a quaking voice she asked, "W-why you called me V-Venuscha? W-who is Nuscha? Are y-you prince Aldrik's mom? Lord R-Ronheild's wife?" She asked in bewilderment.

"Yes child, I am. Nuscha is your mother or in human name, Andrea Andrews and you are named Venuscha or Venus in human realm," she answered her sofly.

"My m-mommy was not hu-human?"

"No---She is not. She is..." A loud shout from outside interrupted her speech,
"ALDRIK..." Sylvie whimpered, terror showed on her face as she rushed past Venus headed outside.

~~~~•°•~~~~

Outside the Opaque Temple... Few minutes earlier.

Master Xerxis and company were all confounded by the quick change of the color of the fog wall ahead of them, Opaque fog stood regal in its spectacular origin. Leaving them unprepared from the unforeseen attack behind them.

"PARSIS STATIM!" A woman's soft voice said from the back that made all of them paralyzed from where they stood, vulnerable from their enemies except for Aldrik who immediately engulfed his body of red flames. He turned around ready to attack only to be caught offguard of who he saw next.

A woman, clad in red provocative dress with plunging neckline, passed by him walking towards the front then turned around to face all of them. Aldrik followed his eyes to her, confusion was laced on his face.

All the blood in their faces drained when they saw who the woman was..

"L-letticia.." Aldrik whispered barely audible. A light sparked in his eyes as soon as their eyes locked, his flames diminished.

"Come to me, my inamorato! Now is the time to seal our bond." She said to him using a fake alluring voice.

Aldrik moved towards her in a trance. Spellbound... He stood beside her, eyes empty. Staring into nothingness... His comrades unable to move a muscle to be of help.