A/N

Hi! How are you?

Yes, you...

Don't look around.

I am talking to you...

THANK YOOOOUUU!

—————♕—————

You are not obliged to read all of the note, but please, heed my warning.

WARNING!⚠

This book will remain a first draft in my eyes even after I edit it a million times. Why? Because I'm not a professional writer and it's bound to have flaws no matter what I do. But, I can assure you of one thing though, this book is a product of my best efforts to give all of you some entertainment and hopefully a good read. It's in a chaos state like Venus' destiny. The plot is full of twists and turns, so when you think you know what will happen next...

THINK AGAIN!

Some scenes are with mild sexual content and may be disturbing.

READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

(Sorry for the bold capital letters. XD)

——————————

Now, continuing my note...

First and foremost, thank you for checking my first story. Ever! I may be a newcomer, with definitely lots of mistakes in every chapter especially tenses and punctuations. Man! It's really hard and discouraging at times, but I really want to share with you what's inside my wild imagination so thank you! For taking a peek inside my mind. For sparing my book some interest and time.

Second, this is still an ongoing trilogy, which means, revising will be done until the books are completed. Again, it is full of flaws so feel free to state corrections if you feel the need to do so. I welcome all constructive criticisms.

Third, this is a fantasy romance. Expect to swoon and be swept off of your feet. Yeah, and cringing too for those of you who are bitter and says that there's no forever. Lolz. Anyway, it will have some fight scenes but not that much.

Your support and comments will be greatly appreciated. I reply as much as I can.

Please hit that star button.

The plot will be vague from the beginning and will be explained slowly as the story moves on. I used continents names as references but the cities and villages used are all fictional.

Please be patient with me. I really want to give you all an amazing read.
;) ;) ;)

——————————

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

——————————

So, without further ado...

Join Venus. Our sassy, fiery and comical heroine in a journey of a lifetime. A life-altering story full of fantasy, magic, romance, betrayal, drama, humor and adventure with a little bit tad of action.

Sit back, relax, read and enjoy! :)