Day 3-Smile-

I woke up in my hospital bed hoping to find Eren next to me.

But all I saw was doctor Hanji checking me like usual to make sure I was in good shape.

Sigh.

I really want to see Eren today. I hope he comes if he isn't busy.

I wonder where he goes until he comes here.

"Hey Mikasa ready to drink?" Hanji asked.

All my food had to either be chopped in little pieces or squished in juices.

She brought out Apple juice and little pieces of bread and fed them to me carefully.

This usually took a while.

Dear Mind

I'm so looking forward to seeing Eren later on today. Hanji called him and said he be here at 4 and I couldn't wait! I was so excited

*Time skipped*

Soon the bell rung for school to end and I grabbed my book bag and ran out of the class with Armin following me.

"Gosh Eren why are you in a rush?" Armin asked

I shrugged.

After all he didn't know what I was doing after school.

"Nothing just have to get to work" I said waiting for my mom.

"Cool where you work?" He says.

"Nothing you think I wouldn't be interested in" I said as my mom pulled up.

"Bye Armin" I waved and got in the car and we drove to the hospital

When we got there I signed in and went straight to Mikasa room seeing her watching TV

"Hey Mika!" I gladly greeted as she seemed to he smiling with her eyes. Her hand moved a bit.

"If you haven't notice Mikasa has been waiting for you the whole day" I hear a voice say seeing Hanji.

"Hey Hange" I greeted with a warm smile.

"Hey Mikasa has been improving a lot she knows how to slightly wave" she pointed out as I smiled and sat beside her.

"Anyway I'll let you two be and if you want you can tell about your day" she says leaving.

"Hey Mikasa at school I was thinking about you the whole time you never left my mind" I told seeing her cheeks red.

"Hey your blushing" I chuckled. She nodded barely. "Ugh seeing you like this makes me want to know how your voice sounds like" I say smiling so she didn't take it serious

"I bet your voice sounds really sweet" I blushed as her face turned red.

"Hey Mikasa I got a question" I said as her eyes looked me up and down.

"Have you ever thought of having a boyfriend...i-i mean your really cute and you know why not" I blushed.

Her face seemed really red but I don't think she noticed. Her hand moved a bit and I instantly grabbed it.

I couldn't any believe I was trying to ask her out if she noticed

Maybe I crept her out and I'm taking our relationship to fast

Maybe she didn't want to date me at all I guess.

Her fingers shook a little and locked a little with mine as I rubbed my thumb around her fingers

"Mikasa I want to help you complete your dream by taking you outside!" I told quitly but in a little shout.

"Then just hopefully I could make you do some things you've always wanted to do" I added

"E-er" I heard a voice say and looked down seeing Mikasa struggling.

Was she trying to talk!!

"Say it Mikasa" I said bending down. "I-i" she just stopped after that and tears bursted through her eyes.

"Mikasa don't cry!" I said and moved her over and got in the bed with her.

"Everything will be okay Mikasa I promise" I said

Mikasa's POV:

Everything wasn't okay!

I was going to die in 17 days and all I wanted to tell him really was I love him back!

But I already used the miracle I've always wanted and I just wished I could talk.

I tried and tried to practice but nothing came out and I couldn't help but burst into tears.

I laid there looking into his nice emerald eyes.

He was so cute!

"Mikasa" I heard him say my name as he holded my hands.

"I promise I will always be there for you" he said and I saw him getting closer to me.

What was he doing?

He wiped my eyes from the tears falling with his thumps tugging near my eyes. "Don't cry" he said gently

Before I knew it his lips touched mine. I didn't feel it but for some reason I felt my body heat up. I tried to kiss back but I guess I was seeing his face turn red as he kissed

Soon he let go and he seem to be shocked. "Mikasa... Your smiling" he said as I was a little surprised myself. I didn't even know I was smiling.

I then noticed my lips was able to move. "Can you try to talk?" He asked but I felt like nothing can get out so when he holded the cards I looked at "no"

"How was your first kiss?" He asked making me smile big. "I guess you loved it...anyway Saturday I'm taking you somewhere okay" Eren said as I nodded.

My hand shook a bit wanting Eren to grab it as I felt his warmer bigger hand slip under mines and grasp it. "I'll pray for you that tonight you'll feel better then ever Mikasa" he smiled tightening his grip on my head making me smile soft.

He kissed my forehead And I blushed watching as Hanji came in. "So anything happening?" She asked.

"Mikasa is able to smile!" he reported excitedly as Hanji smiled herself writing it down. Eren looked up from the clipboard and smiled at me and blew me a kiss as I blew a kiss to without the hand movement though.

"Anyway I got to go its getting late can you see if she can eat or talk or so thanks Hanji" Eren said waving to me as he left.

Was me and Eren dating now?

I couldn't believe he likes a girl in a hospital that will end up dying soon.

Whatever I was just happy to have someone really important to me.

Dear Mind,

Today I've got my first kiss and Eren was the one who leaned in first. I don't know of were dating thought but I'm really happy to have someone so special like him. Thanks god for making me happy again but now...I don't want to die