Part 4

It's a charity fundraiser tonight to help sick children in need. Luckily I get to bring Summer along too which I'm glad about because she loves being able to dress up like a princess.

I get out the shower and get changed into my dressing robe then I run a bath for Summer calling her to come and get in. Once I've washed her hair and body I get her out and change her into her pjs.

"Right lets do your hair shall we?" I smile

"Yeah let's go" she smiles running off into my bedroom

I heat up my curling tongs and make a start on my eye make up. By the time I've done both eyes I stop and curl Summer's hair. Once it's all curled I apply hair spray then add her little black bow head band into her hair.

"Go and watch tv whilst I finish my make up and hair then once I'm dressed I'll call you to come and get dressed ok?"

"Ok"

I finish my make up then I curl my hair also, I get changed into my beige dress and hells then I go to Summer's room calling her on my way. Once she arrives I pull out her peach laced dress and place them on her and her black flat shoes. (Dresses below)

I grab my clutch bag and we make our way outside where the car is waiting for us

"Hi " Summer smiles hugging Sarah

"Hey little one, don't you look pretty tonight"

Venue
I help Summer out the car then we walk down the red carpet stopping for photos and to answer some questions. Once we get inside and find out table Summer immediately starts to eat the candy, typical. Once everyone is inside the venue the event starts and great this can't be happening.

Everyone cheers as the music starts and out walks Michael onto the stage. No.

I slowly sink into my chair and drink a lot of the wine from my glass.

He won't see me, it's a big place right? I mean the odds of seeing each other is very low.

Once the party and everyone starts communicating with each other just stay at the table and I'll be fine.

Party
Summer wanted to go and meet some of the celebrities so  Sarah agreed to take her for me whilst I stayed at the table and drowned my sorrows with wine.

"Mommy Mommy, I met Michael Jackson. He said I was very pretty. Look" Summer cheers running over with a load of Polaroids in her hands

"That's great baby" I smile taking them from her and placing them in her bag "we'll add them to your wall tomorrow ok?"

"Ok" she hugs me and runs back off

"Your daughter is very well mannered"

I freeze, somehow not choking on my drink as I hear that voice. The voice I didn't want to hear.

I slowly place my glass down and turn around on my chair

"Issy?" He asks wide eyed

"Um, hi Michael" 

Flash

We both turn to the left and see a photographer there

"I thought your name is Bella?"

I grab my bag and get up quickly leaving "we need to leave now!" I whisper yell to Sarah as I pick Summer up and walk out the venue

"He found me. He called me Issy and a photographer caught it all" I say as I get tears but try my best to hide them

"Oh no, this is bad. Very bad" she replies worriedly as we leave