Part 12

3 months later
I get Summer dressed (outfit above) then we leave heading to the airport, I'm going to Florida for a photo shoot but due to ballet rehearsals Summer has to stay at Michael's and can't come to which she's extremely jealous about as its a photo shoot for Disney.

She's doing great in Ballet, one of the best of her age category and she's been giving a small solo part too. I'm so proud of her.

"Promise you'll be a good girl and practice everyday?" I ask whilst hugging Summer

"I promise"

"Good girl, I'll ring you every night ok?"

"Ok, I love you Mommy"

"I love you too"

2 days later
I get to my hotel room and ring Michael, eventually he finally picks up and after the short conversation about Summer he passes the phone over.

"Hi Mommy"

"Hi baby, how are you?"

"I'm ok...Mommy what's a brat?"

I choke on thin air and catch my breath again "um, it's a very horrible word to call someone. Why?"

"I was just wondering"

I leave it at that, she probably heard the older girls at ballet mentioning it.

After she finishes talking Michael comes back on the phone. "Have you planned her birthday party yet?"

"I started it last night, as it falls on my weekend how do you want to work it out?"

"We can have it in a place easy for everyone to get to, then I'm more than happy to take her to mine at the end"

"Yeah that sounds ok"

I finish the call and decide to order room service and watch a movie. I wonder where Summer did hear the word Brat from, surely no one in ballet will know the word.

Next Day

"Oh my god, that looks amazing

"Oh my god, that looks amazing. The magic of a green screen" I smile as I look at the latest photos

"You look great, it will get good publicity too especially the fact it's you and Mark in the photo"

"You did good squid" Mark chuckles ruffling my hair

"Stop it, I'm not that short" I smirk as I fix my hair

Me and Mark have worked together for a lot of photo shoots, the majority of my most popular photos feature Mark so I was so happy to hear I'm working with him for some of the photos here.

I take my copy of the photo and I get it framed into a gold frame, I know just the place to put it when I get home. I look around the shops picking up random items for myself then I start the challenge of buying gifts for my little munchkin, this is going to be a long afternoon.

 I look around the shops picking up random items for myself then I start the challenge of buying gifts for my little munchkin, this is going to be a long afternoon

I wrap all of Summer's presents then I carefully pack them into my case, I've missed her so much and I can't wait to see her face when she opens her presents. Luckily the stuff I bought I know there is definitely space in her room for which is great as I really don't feel like having to re sort her room out again.

Disney has been great, next time I return I will have a plus one who will no doubt be dressed like a princess upon her arrival.