Part 6

I finish tidying the house and just as I place the last cup in the sink the doorbell ring, here we go, this is it.

"Hey, come in"

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened during the interview"

"You saw it?"

"Of course I saw it"

I take a seat on the couch and look at Michael who's sat opposite me

"Why didn't you tell me I had a daughter?"

"You changed your number"

"You could've contacted my family"

"You left me Michael. You cheated and got your dream, the one I supportive you on and dropped everything for"

"You wasn't meant to sell the apartment, I came back and you was gone"

"You used that manager! Used her to get big then wanted me back"

"No, that wasn't it at all"

"Then what was it?"

"My manager had a crush on me and flirted with me a lot which made me feel uncomfortable. I told her to stop or I'd fire her. She kissed me and when I pushed her away she threatened me, she said I couldn't make it make unless I'm single. Girls will love the fact I'm single and will buy my album. As soon as I fired her and got someone else I worked on getting you back but you was gone"

"Couldn't you tell me that in the letter?"

"She watched me write it, one letter I coded it so you'd know but she figured it out and ripped it up. I'm sorry Issy I really am"

"You hurt me so much Michael, I had nothing."

"I can't fix it I know I can't but I want to be in my daughter's life"

"And how can I be sure you won't leave her like you did me?"

"I'd never leave, I've already missed so much of her life I'm not going to miss anymore"

I remain silent as I weigh up the pros and cons in my head

"Please Issy, I'll just take you to court if you don't"

"You can't do that"

"Try me"

"Blackmailing me with court isn't going to help! You can be in her life on one condition"

"Which is"

"No paparazzi hounding her and her face all over the media"

"I don't want that myself so it isn't a condition"

I get up and walk out the room calling for Summer she comes out her room and I walk with her back into the living room.

"Mommy why is Michael Jackson here?"

"Sweetheart there's something we need to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Michael here is your Daddy"

"He is?"

"Yeah"

She smiles brightly and hugs Michael "I have a Daddy"

"Come see my bedroom is pink and you can see where your photo is" she smiles dragging him to her bedroom referring to the photo from that night.

I hope he doesn't hurt her, I'd hate for her to be hurt like I was by him.