Part 17

I wake up with arms wrapped around me, I look around and see it's my bedroom so that's a good thing. I look and see James is the one who's next to me asleep. Did we? I look under the blanket, phew no we didn't. I check the time then carefully get out of bed and have a shower then get dressed, as I'm applying my makeup I hear James waking up.

"Morning" I smile through the mirror

"Morning"

"You're more than welcome to use the bathroom or anything"

"Thank you, I'll have a shower when I get home"

1 & 1/2 hrs later
The doorbell rings so I answer it and hug Summer, she runs off in the house then finds James I can tell as I hear them talking.

"How was she?" I ask Michael whilst taking her bag off him

"She was good, a bit clingy though"

"What do you mean?"

"If I went to leave the room she'd quickly ask me where I, going and if she can come"

"Well she doesn't want to be left alone with Becky obviously"

"Can you talk to her about it? This situation needs to end"

"I'll try"

"Who's the man?"

"A friend"

"Just a friend?"

"It's nothing to do with you"

"It's my daughter I want to know who's around her"

"Just like I did with Becky? I didn't know she existed until after a few weeks. What I do with my life is none of your concern, if I want to get a boyfriend I will and you can't stop me"

I close the door and go to the living room sitting the other side of Summer.

"So you've met James" I smile

"Yeah, look he has drawings on his arms. Can I have them too?"

"You're too young"

"That's not fair"

"It's very fair" I chuckle

She tells me all about her visit at Michael's then we decide to all bake some cookies as she and James get to know each other more.