Part 14

1 month later
Me and Michael haven't spoken since the party, I've been avoiding him and always had him to pick/drop off Summer at work so Sarah can deal with it or made sure Kate is at my place to see him.

Sarah was right, 2 weeks later I found out she doesn't touch the dolls house at Michael's whereas my one is on its 3rd battery for the lightning and the little devil sneaks out of bed to play with it so I had to move it to the living room.

I will admit I did laugh and feel extremely happy at this but of course I'd never show it.

I take my seat next to Kate and frown as the seat next to me is empty "any word on where he is?"

"No, he haven't been answering my calls"

"It's about to start" I groan and pull my phone from my bag going to his contact

"Where the hell are you? Summer's recital is about to begin and unless you gained the invisibility power your seat is empty. You promised her that you'd be here!"

I hang up not caring how harsh my tone was on my voice message and I turn my phone off putting it back in my bag.

After recital
"She kept looking at the empty chair. He let her down, this is why I shouldn't of let him be involved, he just breaks people's hearts"

"We'll take her to get hot chocolate and cookies to help her forget about it"

I smile when Summer comes over to us "you did amazing"

"Daddy wasn't here" she frowns as I put her coat on her zipping it up

"How do you fancy hot chocolate and cookies?" Kate asks helping me to avoid her comment

"With cream and sprinkles?"

"Of course"

"Yeah" she smiles and holds my hand

"Oohh look Mommy it has candy floss" Summer smiles brightly as the waitress places her drink down

They have a new type of drink out now called the unicorn so of course Summer changed her mind and wanted that one. I must admit it does look good.

When we get home I get Summer bathed and in her pjs then I order some pizza and we watch a few movies before bed.

She did great today, it's a shame Michael missed it but ah well that's his problem not mine.