Prologue

Me and Michael are still together, he's in the process of releasing another album and I'm still a model. I decided to open up my own academy to help people who have the ambition to become a model in their future. It's going pretty good which I'm happy about. We had a rough patch when another accusation was made against Michael and to be honest I thought that was the end of us, I generally thought we'd be over as the stress and heartache was unbearable. Somehow we managed to work through it.

We had more children, Jordan who's now 8 and Paisley who's 3

Jordan is currently one of the smartest kids I've seen. He's been put up a grade and is looking at being put up one again but I'm not too sure about that as he'll be making friends with children older than him which could cause problems in the future. Just like Michael he is into his his marvel movies so they regularly have a movie day watching all of those.

Paisley was a surprise, me and Michael agreed on no more kids after Jordan. I guess we got too carried away on that weekend break away though. She was a good surprise and we wouldn't be without. She's clumsy, got that from me as I was like her as a child too. She has an obsession with rabbits which we're considering next year when she's a bit older to get her a pet one. She treats her stuffed ones as if they're real and she cares for them so well.

George, well where do we start with George

George, well where do we start with George. He's the school football captain yet also likes his rock music, funnily enough he's in a band and thanks to James their band have been support for his at local shows. George is also dating his Niece Amber too. He's been offered a sports scholarship but I reckon he's going to end up doing music as deep down he loves it more than football.

Summer, words cannot begin to explain how proud we are. She's grown into a beautiful woman and she's studying writing. She's still does Ballet and wants to use the spare room at my academy to open a ballet school. Between you and me we've already made the room ready but she won't know that until her birthday.

- Sequel info posted soon -