Part 11

3 weeks later
I managed to get Summer ballet lessons which she has every Sunday afternoon. I finish up at my photo shoot then I head to the dance studio. When I arrive I notice Summer is sat in the window looking down.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" I ask kneeling down by her

"I can't do the spin"

"You'll be able to get hang of it soon, practice makes perfect. Did you practice yesterday at Daddy's?"

"No he was too busy to help me"

"Becky?"

She shakes her head no, I sigh and pick her up. "Come on baby, how about when we get home I'll help you?"

"Ok"

I speak to the teacher who gives tips to help Summer learn the spin and she hands me a letter about an upcoming dance recital.

Home
I dig around under my bed and pull out my ballet shoes, thankfully they still fit me. I put them on and go downstairs.

"You did Ballet too?"

"Yeah, right let's help you learn this spin"

She smiles and tries to do the spin but loses her balance

3hrs later
"Look Mommy, I did it I did it" Summer cheers whilst spinning

"Good job" I smile and take a photo

I make some chicken and bacon pasta then once that's all cooked and eaten I bath Summer and let her watch some cartoons before bed whilst I wash up. As soon as I've tucked her into bed I make a start on tidying the living room as it's a mess, joys of being an adult. By 10pm everything is tidy so I decide it's time to head off to bed myself as no doubt I'll be waken up early again tomorrow.