Part 8

I arrive at the studio and I see the backdrop is a gorgeous black and white photo. Sarah comes over greeting me then takes me to two other people.

"Bella, this is my good friend Max and his client John"

"Pleasure to meet you Bella, I'm glad you and John will be able to do this photo shoot together" Max smiles shaking my hand

I look at John and my eyes goes wide, it's him. John Nova, the biggest male model out there. Everyone wants to model with him, this is a dream come true for me.

We get taken to our separate dressing rooms and once we're all ready we come back out and I notice there's umbrellas.

"You've got to be kidding me, I'm with the hottest model and it's for an umbrella company"

Sarah smirks and me and John appears

"Don't be disappointed, no other females models have been as close to me as you will be getting" he winks and walks off to the set. I join him and we get handed an umbrella, this is going to be one strange photo shoot.

"Hey it's in my hair" I pout as I throw more fake snow at John

"It'll come out, stop being a princess" he chuckles throwing more

"Me a princess? Never" I laugh

"Alright you two stop behaving like kids, you got another costume change"

"Aw but Dad we was having fun" John laughs walking off to his dressing room

"You like him" Sarah winks as we get to my dressing room

"Of course I do, who wouldn't?"

"More than that, you've never been that relaxed around a guy before and your smile"

"He's easy to get along with" I smile

"Michael moved on so why shouldn't you? Why should you be alone for the rest of your life when he isn't going to be"

"I got summer'

"I know but what when she gets older and finds a man, starts her own family"

"No, she's not growing up. She's not getting involved with boys because they just break your hearts"

"You deserve to be happy" was her final words before I had to go back to the set which is now all cleaned up and changed.

"A little closer, lean your foreheads against each other's....perfect"

Click flash

"One more, hold it. Perfect"

I take in his scent, peppermint and roses. Odd but nice.

"Bella, lift one of your legs a bit so they're both not straight"

I do as I'm told and after about 3 more photos it's all done.

"Well that wasn't as strange as I thought it was going to be" John laughs

"Yeah, guess umbrellas make a good prop" I smile

"Are you busy Friday?"

"No, why?"

"Would you like to meet for coffee? You can bring your daughter if she's with you and not her father"

"Sure" I smile

"Great, well after we get changed give me your number and I'll message you with details closer to the time"

I nod ok and go to get changed. Once I'm dressed back into my original clothes we swap numbers and I go home collecting Summer on my way from her babysitters.